Chapter 5- Dinner's served

He looked at me with wide eyes as he gritted his teeth after I said that sentence. He laughed, still holding my collar tightly.

"I get it now, you like her don't you?"

My heart shook for a moment.

"And what does that mean to you?" I replied. Some of his gang members whistled and chuckled at the situation.

"If I can't have that, then I'll just have to take her from you." He mumbled in a playful manner before looking at his friends and then back into my eyes.

"Ah... you're really a pain in the a*ss, let's make a deal."

"What's your deal turd?" The toad seemed interested in what I had to say.

"I'll give you the piece of paper that you want, however... I don't want you to ever disturb me again, also don't want to get involved with you. Now take this and scram." I took out the crumbled piece of paper that seemed to be so dear to him from my left pocket and placed it on his palm.

The rude b*stard didn't even say 'thank you', he just jumped and stormed off with his friends, bragging about the new thing he obtained.

I sighed and chuckle silently as I walked off. An earphone was put in my right ear, leaving the other one free so I could hear the surroundings, Skyfall is such a great music to be honest. I reached to my right pocket and took out the paper that Yoo Sangah had given me. I can't believe that toad was dumb enough to believe that I actually gave him the real one.
__________________________ After a few minutes of walking.
Finally, I've reached my building. I entered and noticed Yoo Joonghyuk waiting for the elevator, my left eyebrow raised as our eyes met. His gaze never fails to intimidate me a little.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and walked towards him to wait for the elevator too.

"I live here now, don't you remember what I said yesterday?"

"Oh yeah right."

We didn't say anything for a few moments until the elevator came, it was kind of awkward. When it did, a pretty looking student from our school came out of it, she glanced at the sunfish beside me and asked for his number.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to scroll and look at my phone. I walked forward towards the elevator then... an arm wrapped around my waist before I succeeded to enter it.

"Huh..."

"I'm sorry but the reason that I'm rejecting all the girls in school is because... they just don't suit my taste..." He said while holding me close to him. I pushed his face away with my palm and tried to escape from his grip, this b*stard had a strong grip.

"Let me go-" I stutter as I struggled against him.

"Huh? You're..."

"Yes that's right I'm sorry but I don't have any special feelings for women..."

The girl nodded and walked away.

"Can you let me go now?"

"Mhhhh... I actually like holding you." He said with a cheeky smile, walking in the elevator with me and clicking the button for the 9th floor.

"I thought you were just messing around when you told her that you were homo, you're really starting to creep me out over here."

He loosened up his grip and eventually let go of me. A slight blush could be seen across my face as I pretended as if nothing happened, sometimes looking through your phone is the best solution.

"I was just joking now don't overthink it." A chuckle could be heard from him.

"I wasn't." I mumble.

"Your face says otherwise." He noticed the slight blush.

"It's because the girl was so pretty that she almost made my heart melt."

Yes, good thinking Kim Dokja, atleast you won't be mistaken as a gay person.

Actually, he was the one who made me flustered, not the girl. I just lied.

I smiled and looked at him. Then my smile quickly faded when I realised the consequences of what he did earlier.

"NOOOOOOOO!"

"What is it?"

"THE RUMOURS WILL SPREAD ARGHHHH I'M RUINED!"

And there I was, thinking I would get oit of this situation bye lying to him but... yeah... I'm a little in trouble here.

"It's not a big deal, you don't even have anyone to talk to anyways so why worry about what the people will say?"

"Yoo Joonghyuk, if the person that's important to me believe those future rumours, I wouldn't help but feel sad about it and I don't want to get involved with you."

The doors of the elevator opened once we reached the floor. We both stepped put of it and stopped in front of the doors of our apartments.

"Joonghyuk, you really need to sort this out."

"How about we have dinner together for tonight? We can discuss this inside of my apartment." He unlocked the door and opened it for me.

"Fine just make it quick." I said and went inside.

I didn't know why I accepted to have dinner with him but I'm sure my cousin wouldn't mind it, besides, I'm also sure that she would come home late. Just a quick reminder that I suck at cooking.

His apartment was huge for only one person. It had a fancy design, a very modern one and it was clean. He told me that he liked to keep things nice and organised while we walked towards the kitchen.
__________________________ Dinner.
The room was getting a bit warm when he was cooking. I turned on the electric fan and relaxed on the chair.

I couldn't help but notice his muscles and how seductive he looked while cooking and wearing that dark green apron, I sort of wish that he didn't have a shirt underneath that apron. I'm nit gay but... D*AAMMNNN-

"Oof... its getting a bit hot..." He said. I didn't say anything and continued watching him cook.

But then the sunfish did something unexpected...