Chapter 6- The deal

He took off his apron and placed it on a chair, then he took his shirt off... sweat dripping off of his upper body and face. He looked steamy...

I looked away quickly and pretended to inspect the ceiling design, I then stood up and went towards the bookshelves to check out what books he had in his home.

My mind was filled with images of his half naked body. I only managed to take a quick peak but it was enough for me to take a screenshot with my brain, if that makes any sense.

I wish that I could become one of the sweats that were dripping from his chest...

Eh? What was I thinking just now? That's a little perverted of me.

"Hey you, dinner's ready." He said as he prepared the table.

I walked towards the kitchen table and took my seat in front of him. I needed to not look at him, not even once, I'm sure I would end up blushing. My body was already hot from all over and he's just pretending like nothing is happening right now.

"I have a name you know..." I mumbled.

"I'm not interested." He said coldly.

"You'll need it if you want me pretend with whatever you're planning for the two of us."

"I'll just call you 'bae'." He took a bite of his food.

"No what- that's embarrassing." I shook my head.

"What do you want me to call you then? Honey? Dear? Darling?" He teased.

"Just call me by my name, Dokja."

"Dokja... interesting name, it suits you."

"Yeah I guess..."

I ate the soup he prepared and... it was heavenly. I tried to not show any liking towards it but I ended up asking him for more.

"Why? Is it really that good?" His voice sounded quite proud but in a cute manner.

"No it's just that I'm really hungry right now."

He filled up my bowl once more and handed it to me. I couldn't help but admire his body this time.

His hands... his arms, his abs and those perfect shapes and curves of his body... it made me day dream for some reason, it was weird.

"What are you looking at? Eat up before it gets cold." The corner of his lips slightly curved upwards, enough for me to see his smirk.

"W-wha- n-no it's nothing, I was just wondering how people fall for someone like you. You're uglier than I thought." I said playfully.

"Says someone I caught staring at my body."

"Oh just shut it, I'm trying to eat, I'm gonna lose my appetite if you mention your body again... it disgusts me..."

He laughed and put his shirt on. Finally! I was about to faint.
__________________________ After dinner. Now they moved to the living room.
"So, first rule, we both know that we will be faking all of this so no real feelings."

"As if I'll ever fall for a twerp." I stated as he wrote something on a piece of paper.

"Second rule, we both need to act as real as possible so don't act surprised when I'm being touchy with you all of a sudden and starting tomorrow this will all begin."

"And why what exactly is the reason that we have to do this? Can't they just spread the rumours?"

"Well you're the one who said that if some person that is soooo important to you finds out about you being gay you'll break apart."

"But your little idea here is worst. Fake dating and pretending."

"You didn't even let me finish explaining." He glared at me.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Fine, continue mister sunfish."

"Yeah, third rule, you'll have to get used to it because you'll become quite popular for being my 'boyfriend' after this."

"Mhm go on..."

"This last one has something to do with the first one. You shouldn't catch feelings for me because we will break-up after this fake dating. Deal?"

"And how long are we supposed to keep this act up?"

"At least 4 months."

"Deal, just please, after those 4 months, make sure that my life will come back to normal."

He paused and looked at me for a moment. His eyes traveled across my face and my torso.

"Alright sweetie~" He handed me the piece of paper and smiled at me sheepishly.

"It's Dokja." I said before taking my school bag and went towards the door. I waved him goodbye before leaving his apartment, d*amn... he's a lucky b*stard to have that nice apartment all to himself.

I moved towards the door right in front of his, the apartment that I was living in with my older cousin. My back touched the door, I needed something to lean on. A loud sigh of frustration left my mouth as I glanced at the folded piece of paper on my hand.

Actually... I don't know if I'll be able to follow the first rule...
_____________________________________________________________

-A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you for reading this new chapter. I get it that this fanfiction lacks a lot of things and I'm trying my best to write it correctly, ty for understanding and see you soon in the next chapter <3.