Chapter Four: Adore

Sun cast a luminescent glow as the sky sync with it. At this sunny day, there's a fiend has been reported in the east nerima residence, which is where (Y/n), Denji and Aki were currently at, their task is to annihilate the devil for the sake of everyone's safety.

Police tapes and cars along with officers around the house, securing the place from cilivians to enter "The fiend in question has holed up in a second story room, We'll leave it to you devil hunters from here" The police officer explained towards them.

"Is they your new rookies, Hayakawa? That boy seem young" Another police officer asked, mentioned (Y/n) for his height and appearance.

(Y/n) only gave the police officer a slight glare, just because you're short doesn't mean you're immature.

Kinda.

Once that settled, They approach the house. Afterwards, they enter the house before Aki close the door behind just in case a cilivian tries to broke in "Yo, Topknot. What's a fiend?" Denji asked as he hung his black axe on his shoulder while his little brother does the same but with different weapon, a metal, shiny bat.

"You guys never been to school or some shit?" Aki spat as they follows him behind his tail "Us? Never" (Y/n) frankly admitted. Aki only lay his eyes upon (Y/n)'s who seemingly prepared. It's almost reminded him of his little brother he once had..

"When a devil takes control of a human corpse, They became a fiend" Aki explained, averting his gaze from preventing (Y/n) to noticed his stare as he began ascend the stairs. The two brothers followed him.

"Doesn't that mean, my big brother is a fiend?" (Y/n) asked as he and his older brother ascend the stairs behind Aki.

"Nope. Fiends always have characteristic heads. Should be obvious enough once we saw him" Aki replied as they arrived behind the door where the fiend is located from the other side.

Without wasting anymore of their time, Aki straight up kick down the door, forcing it open. In there, their eyes gaze on the middle-age man with insectoid jaws at each side of his lips, soaked by thick red blood. It seems like he's eating parrot from their observation, the red blood from the fiend's victim also poured on his shirt to toe, including the floor beneath his foot.

"The devil controls a fiend's personality, try to kill this one" Aki ordered "Show me if you guys truly deserve to claim yourselves as devil hunters" Aki added.

"Mmm, Kay" (Y/n) replied bluntly, preparing his metal bat for action "Don't.. Look at me.." The fiend hissed as he get up and began to shout "You're dead, dead, dead, dead, dead!! Damn Devil Hunters!!" He lunged towards them but suddenly staggers back after his left shoulder down to his hip were blown off by (Y/n), It turns out (Y/n) zoom past him and bash his metal bat onto the fiend, fast for naked eye to follow.

The fiend chokes on his blood as it began to rapidly burst out from his wounds and mouth. (Y/n) spins his metal bat to clean off the blood from his weapon, The fiend suddenly released a painful scream as his remaining arm, legs and including his torso were twisted like a wet towel by (Y/n)'s telekinesis. Red blood bursts out from his body every bit of his bones got shattered by the unseen force.

His scream of pain fades as soon his entire body explodes like a balloon, releasing a huge sprays of blood inside of the bedroom but It didn't happen due to (Y/n) set a psychic barrier around the fiend before his entire body explodes, his red blood soaked the psychic shell, looking like a red egg.

"Done" (Y/n) turns around as he slung his weapon on his shoulder with a grin, the psychic barrier fades, allowing the blood falls on the floor, some scraps of the corpse such as bones and his severed head lies on the carpet of the floor.