11- I won't drop you

Changbin's Pov;

We were in the dressing room. The hair stylist was trying to restore my sweat-soaked hair.
There is not much time left to go back to the stage again.Damn..I'm nervous again!
I started scrolling on my phone to get rid of my anxiety.

Among the various posts in social networks, a one trending post managed to caught my attention

Among the various posts in social networks, a one trending post managed to caught my attention .
What is this...
At first glance, it was a fabricated funny story created by another fan.
Wait...
Is this for real! There's a photo as a proof too..
This..this is hilarious ..Also it's the same day.

You gotta be kidding me..Either I'm crazy for thinking like this or our stays have amazing creativity and that's beyond imagination ..

I read the posts further to find out more information.
WTF! It's really him..
So that day he really didn't-

"You guys should be on stage in five minutes."
With our manager yelling, I put the phone down and walked out the door.

Looks like I'll have to talk to the boys about this later.

I thought as I ran onto the stage with the others.

Chan's pov;

We were performing two days in a row right now. Today is the third day. Even after taking a break, we all had a tired look on our faces.
But I knew none of us wanted to give up on this.

When we see people surrounded by us around the stage....It's just crazy..We got ton of love from them..It's wholesome . Stays are the best..
So it was no surprise to me that we wanted to show them our best.

Before the show started again, we ran and stood at the designated places. The music started.

They are cheering for us.
Waving countless lightsticks for us..
And..and..my kids look happy..

I thought, looking at the boys in front of me dancing so impressively.

I work hard just to see these things, right?

I work hard just to see these things, right?...Isn't this what they called by success....But why am I not happy?

Of course I knew why...But I didn't want to accept it..Who cares if I'm happy or not..As long as my family, the kids and the stays are happy.....Is there anything more important than that?

After ten minutes of performance, the next thing that planned was a fan meeting.
All eight of us sat in the provided seats and started answering the various questions of the stays. As I said before, they are very good at acting.

When they start to take photos seungmin suddenly jumped on my back.

"M...min!"

I had no time to wonder about it.

"I'm coming"
As soon as bin came while screaming and got on min's body, I lost my balance. Placing both palms and knees on the ground, I managed to sit with them again.

Laughter spread across the audience at the sight.
"They are so cute...we want group photo like this!" I heard them shouting.

"wish Granted!"
Hearing Minho say that, everyone climbed on top of me one after the other in a way I didn't expect. Due to the sudden weight, I, who had been kneeling until now, fell to the ground in a blink of an eye and I felt a severe pain as my lower abdomen hit the ground at the same time. But I managed to bear it and smile.

Author's note ; i just simply want you guys to imagine this kind of pic

Author's note ; i just simply want you guys to imagine this kind of pic.Just think that chan is at the bottom.
............................................................................................

It took me about a minute to gather the strength to get back up after they slowly got off of me one by one.

"He is getting older guys" I heard min make fun of me.
The concert was supposed to end by performing a few more songs. I stayed there.
My abdomen is aching like hell. Cause of that
I failed to do some dance steps properly.
My breathing was too fast for me to control.

I noticed it all the way through. Felix, who was dancing in front of me, was very limited in his movements. He didn't dance, he swayed.
I glanced quickly at the others. Everyone's faces were covered in sweat, but they were still holding it and dancing.
But felix....

The last song started. I tried to stay as close to the felix as possible. It should have been about two minutes to finish all this. I grabbed him from behind and dragged him to the back of the stage just as he fell like a felled tree.
I didn't think anyone would notice us because there were backup dancers in front of us and the performance was not over yet.

"L..lixie ..you okey??" I asked nervously. His eyes narrowed at me.

"C-an't......b--breath ..." He whispered scaring me.

"Lix...Lix!" His eyes were about to close.
He..He needs an oxygen mask or something to help him with breathe..

No one was there to help. The medical team was under the platform.

"Lixie..i-i'm taking you. You will be alright"

I was also short of breath. But I have to take him to the restroom under the platform..
I carefully held him under his shoulders and under the knees. Then I slowly picked him up.

"Aaah"
I screamed as his body pressed against my lower abdomen. Ignoring it, I quickly stepped towards the nearest opening under the stage.
My legs were already shaking.

"I won't drop you."
Saying that, I quickly went down the stairs regardless of the pain, fearing that I might have knocked him down.

"Help...."
I shouted to get the staff's attention.Amidst the screams of a thousand people, everything was noisy and the staff was standing near the main entrance.Their attention was focused on the concert that was about to end. So basically , they didn't hear me..

My vision started to blur and various colored spots appeared on my eyes.

Oh noo..This is bad.
Taking another step or two forward, I screamed again with all my might.

"C-chan!!" I heard someone call my name.
Thank god..
Finally ! They notice us..
I felt that lix would leave my grip in an instant.

"Please .take care of.him" I managed to say.
"Oh my...what happend to him.." I heard a lot of such words.

I could barely see them pick him up and carry him away from me through the white and yellow spots on my eyes..It was clear that there was a noise, but I heard nothing more.My legs could no longer bear my weight and I fell to the ground...