16 - I must have gone too far.

Chan's pov;

"Mino...what's wrong?" I threw away my own problems for a bit.
"Hey.." I took courage and tried to sit on the bed. "Aww..."

"Oh no please-please lay down hyung."

He took his hands from his face when he saw me trying to get up and reached out his arms towards me but hesitated and pulled them back towards himself.

"I know you guys don't like to talk to me much, but you know you can tell me anything, right?If-if something bothering you, tell me right away. I promise i'll fix it."

I told him as gently as I could ,while he wiped away his tears. He looked at me. I couldn't understand what his red eyes were saying.

They looked like...sad and confused at the same time.

"Oh damn." He quickly slapped his hands on his head again saying so,
"I'm-i'm so sorry!"

"Wh-"

"I'm so sorry for making you feel that way. But i swear this time..I'm not acting in front of you..I'm- worried about you.I really am! Do you believe me??"

"Huh?" I couldn't think of anything to say at once. He talked all fast and nervously like a robot.
So he cried cause what i told him before..Like he feel bad for me or does he pity me...

"If only you let me,can i touch you?"
I was even more surprised when he asked that next time.

"S-top being weird mino..You are scaring me."
I tried to smile a little.

"Can i?..."

He asked again. Is he serious!..

When I didn't answer, he seemed to take it as a yes. Holding my right hand which was under the blanket, he slowly rubbed it and got up from the chair and came near my head.

I stopped thinking and closed my eyes as the fingertips of his other hand started moving in circles on my scalp.
I won't lie.That was feeling so good.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled again.
He slowly loosened my right hand from his grip and that hand slowly came up and rested on my cheek.

What is he doing..

I quickly opened my eyes again as I suddenly felt an unfamiliar soft wet touch on my forehead.

He-he is kissing my forehead!!.

My hands clenched. what's gotten into him..So suddenly...

"Ahm...mino?"

He didn't answer me yet every now and then his lips gently landed on my forehead. The warmth there made me feel tender.

It's been a long time since someone kissed me like this.

he caresses my face, take me by the jaw, slowly turn my head to side while he is reaching towards my neck.

He started brushing my neck gently with his fingers. As soon as I felt the tickle, I tried to turn my neck to the other side, but his hand wouldn't let me.
It's really tingling me..

"Hn.." As I shook my body, the pain reminded me again that my lower abdomen was injured.

"E-enough..." I mumbled.

Yet he didn't stop. Go at a snail like pace, giving gentle small kisses as his lips move down right where my shoulder meet the neck. He keep giving me shivers and it pains me.

"Mino!" I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away. I mean at least I tried to.

"Bathroom!.."
I told him as he opened his mouth to say something, staring into my eyes like a confused cat.

Minho's pov;

Although there were not many things that I could understand, I understood that we hurt him more than I thought and that he didn't even like it when i tried to take care of him.

No matter how many times i ask for forgiveness, there's no point, cause i cannot take back what was done before.

I could have looked at him a bit without letting my anger out of him like a bull.
At least I could talk to him and clear up any misunderstandings. But i didn't.

It's all my fault.
So simply i just wanted to fix it.
At least I wanted to prove that I was no longer acting in front of him. Cause i really do care about him now. My stupid brain decided that kissing is the easiest and fastest way to show him how I feel .

Dumb-ass brain!

At first he was comfortable. May be I must have gone too far. He pushed me.
Guess i end up hurting him more...
I was going to say the words again I had been whispering for so long ....I'm sorry..

But then ,What did he say again?....

"B-bathroom!" I repeated what he said, thinking I had heard wrong.

"Yehh..bathroom..I'm in a hurry.." he said.

Oh..He want to use the bathroom..I'm must be crazy...I quickly straightened up..

"L-Let's go..Oh wait..Do you think you can get up hyung?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But i have to" He said as he nodded and tried to get out of bed. He needs help...

" Hyung wait a bit ,I'll come soon okey?"

"Where are you. going?" he asked in a worried tone.

"I will bring binnie with me"

"Wha- nourr"
I ran out of the room before he could finish his protest.

....