Chapter 39 - Betrayal

___Marc___

"So, we're ready to leave?" Bellamy asks, confused.

"Yes. All I need to do is think of a plan to get past the guards. Blaine doesn't know about this. He thinks I already have a way out. It's why he agreed to help." I reply.

"This is a very bad idea." Bellamy says, his words are serious.

I slam my hands down on the table in front of me. "Give me something better then! Give me a better idea."

"I don't have one!" Bellamy replies frustratedly.

"Exactly." I affirm. "We're going with my plan. We'll sneak past them in the early morning hours, while they're asleep."

Suddenly, the door swings open. It swings open so violently that it crashes into the wall it's connected to.

"Bellamy." His father bullous out. "What have you done."

Bellamy's head shoots into the direction of his father's voice.

"You have betrayed me, our entire community and your own kind." Bellamy's dad stands tall, immovable. "You and your friends are banished." He moves closer to Bellamy's face. "You know who they are. Cleo, Marc, Blaine, you're all banished from this bunker." He rises up again.

"You have betrayed us all." He turns to leave, but slightly turns his head to the side. "I'm gravely disappointed, Son."

With that, he leaves.