Chapter 32 - Forever-Lasting

___Cleo___

It's been a few weeks since Bellamy and I started our "fake relationship". We keep calling it that, but I wonder if he truly feels that way.

All of the times that we've just lied down underneath the stars in the observatory room and tried to count each one. All of the times we hugged a little too tightly. Each time we sat at the table in the cafeteria and stared into each other's eyes for a little too long. Each time we said "I love you" to each other with a little too much emphasis on "love".

Was it truly all just for show? I'm seeing him again today, I think that I'll find some answers.

I walk towards Bellamy's door and knock. He swiftly opens it and leans against the doorframe. "Well Hello there Miss."

I shoot him a look, with a raised brow. "May I please see Sir Bellamy?"

He ponders this for a minute, his hand resting on his chin. "Hmm... perhaps."

We both laugh and he let's me into his room. He closes the door behind him and walks towards me. He's in front of me now.

"I have something for you." He says, staring into my eyes. "Something special."

He rubs his hands along the sides of my arms, slowly. "But, I'm not sure if you're ready for it yet."

"If we're ready for it yet." He affirms, with a soft tone in voice.

I'm looking up at him, mesmerized by his eyes. "I'm ready." I say, softly.

He smiles, there's glimmer in his eyes. He lets go of me and rushes to his bedside table. He opens a drawer and takes out an object, and I can't make out what it is. He shoves it into one of the pockets of his jacket.

He then rushes back to me and takes my hand into his. He plays with my fingers as he looks at them. "You know, I've always felt like something is missing on these beautiful little fingers."

A smile creeps onto my face. "Oh?"

He produces a small box from one of the pockets of his jacket.

He opens the box then shows it's contents to me.

My smile is even bigger now.

It's a simple rose gold band, with small tiny diamonds embedded into it on it's sides.

"It was my mom's." he says in a sombre tone. "I want to give it to you." he smiles. "I'd have to do it anyways," he looks at me. "I thought, why not now?"

I smile and hold my left hand out to him. "What are you waiting for?"

He smiles at me and puts the ring on my left ring finger, after which he kisses it.

My cheeks hurt from all of the smiling and I jump at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, holding him so tight that it feels like I might lose him. He wraps his arms around my middle and hugs me back.