11 Me and her

Skylar: What did just happen? And what on earth were I thinking? We just sat there, listened to music, then talked. And next thing, boom, I let everything explode. How could I think she really wanted this? She's a nerd, a virgin, there couldn't be any more signs on my actions being false. Nevertheless, I can't take my actions back now.

Fuck!

I destroyed everything we were building up, simply because I let what Kylie said blur my mind. I should've known she's right. Miller is and will forever be a church going nerd, rather than a rebellious brat. Then I realize something.

I stand up and go to the phone as I see the corner of a book looking out form under the couch. Slowly, I pull it towards me and see that it's from Miller. Instantly, I feel a wave of anger and sadness rush through my body, so I take the book and throw it towards the still opened front door.

It's flying towards the door before landing on the floor with an exaggerated bang and afterwards sliding further. When it comes to a hold, I notice my eyes getting wet and soon I let out a scream. I fall to my knees and start crying.

How could all of this happen? Kylie even tried to warn me but I didn't listen and now I'm sitting here, crying over a girl like Miller. A few minutes later I finally get my strength back to stand up.

Meanwhile, I wipe the tears from my face and think about what to do now. Somehow I have to distract myself, I can't let someone like Miller ruin my evening. Then I get a notification:
Kylie
Hey Skysky, what's up?
Me
Where are you?
Kylie
With Evan, why you asking? Everything alright?
Me
Okay, come over and invite a few more people. Maybe Aiden, Bryan and the whole football team.
Just everyone, without Noah! And ask the Cheerleaders and whole sports squad as well. Everyone should come over.
Kylie
Whatever you want, Captain. Buh are you fine?
Me
Sure, just want to get wasted today.
And don't forget to bring snacks and alcohol!
Kylie
Noted. We're there in 15 (;

_________________________
Penni finally arrives at Noah's. She starts with ringing continuously, then he opens the door and she storms in and up into his room. Without a word she lies down in his bed and pulls the blanket over her head. He carefully lies down next to Penni and takes her in his arms. You can hear her starting to cry.
_________________________

Penni: I didn't imagine this situation to overwhelm me this much. What was Skylar thinking? Like, she should know that such a thing simply isn't possible. You can't just try to kiss people like that. And especially if you don't really know them, but they should actually give you tutoring lessons so you won't be thrown out of school!

That's just not acceptable, I mean, did she actually think about what consequences such a kiss could cause? What am I supposed to do now? Luckily, Noah is with me right now. I have no clue what I would do without him. It's so good to feel how his hand is over the blanket to let me know he's here whenever I'm ready. He is the best friend I could imagine.

After quite some time, I stop crying. I take the blanket off my head and sit up. Noah does the same and puts his arm around my shoulder again. Then I put my legs up and hold them close with both arms.
"May I ask what happened to you?"
"I don't know it myself, Noah. I was with Skylar and we were listening to music and-"

"Why did you listen to music, I thought you were just giving her tutoring?", Noah interrupts me.

Irritated, I look at him before asking: "Yes, sure that's what I do, but that's not what matters right now, is it?"