- Chapter 13 -

- Note: From this point onward, the story is unedited from the first version i wrote in elementary and now that im looking back on it, its really fucking bad and I was worried that i wouldn't have time to edit it all so ill just put it here. - 

A child zombie runs toward the purple haired teen at an alarming speed, chunks of something hanging out of its mouth, the elementary school uniform bloodied and tared.

The purple haired kid shakes violently, and a wet spot appears at the front of his pants, face red and tears building up in fear.

But just when the child is about to grab the teens shirt to take a chunk out of his brain, the red-haired smashes the zombies face, but slips on some other things brain matter, crashing into the isle and falling over, letting out a scream as he grips his arm.

Now vulnerable, the other zombie begins to go toward him. The two zombies rush over, the girl with the ponytail manages to kill one, but the other zombie, as big as the first one, reaches toward her.

The male quickly chops its head off, hacking at it a couple of times before its head is completely severed from its body. Blood sprays everywhere on the floor, and all over the lower half of his body. Its silent as its head rolls slightly.

The male grabs the purpled haired kid harshly by his shirt, pulling him up.

"What the hell is that. Not only did you piss your pants like a fucking toddler, but you put two of your classmates in danger. You are useless and cant keep anyone safe and there is no other reason to let you live. I could kill you right now, but i wont. You failed to prove yourself and if you do it again, I'm leaving you to the zombies to be ripped apart!"

The male's tone is harsh and grim and the other says nothing but sniffs.

"I... It won't happen again..."

The male let's go, letting him drop to the floor with a thud.

"I hope so, for your sake."

He walks to the red head, who's arm is turning purple and red.

"Your arm is sprained. Don't worry your gonna be ok. You did a good job."

The red head beams, slightly wincing when, with the help of the girl, stands.

"You too. You'll get your own weapons when we get back."

The red head and the girl look at each other, the girl smiles and the boy still has a big smile on his face.

The male looks at Katsuki, who is panting slightly, catching his breath.

"Your parents would be proud; you did a good job taking that big one on."

Katsuki nods, letting the praise sink in.

"Duh."

The male turns and starts to mumble to himself, thinking. He then turns to the girl and red head.

"Your names."

The girl shifts her weight to make it easier to support the one leaning on her, some parts of her ponytail falling out around her face, now slightly dirty.

"My name is Momo Yayorozu."

"Eijiro Kirishima."

He points toward the door.

"Take Kirishima to the truck Yayorozu. And you,"

He turns his attention to the purpled haired kid.