- Chapter 32 -

"There doesnt seem to be a good enough place to take the picture..."

Kirishima watches zombies stagger along the buildings.

"And its not like we can just stop in the middle of driving and take a picture..."

The car is silent.

"Maybe if we wait, the perfect opportunity will come."

Iida says as he cleans his glasses. The male speeds up. They soon exit the city to a small remote area with a couple houses nearby. Some zombies are surrounding a burning car with a person tied to it, long dead before they could see it.

"... that definitely was done by a person..."

Eri covers her eyes and kota hugs her. The male goes even faster to get out of that place quickly, then slowing down again. They are now on a road with nothing surrounding it. Just field with an occasional zombies here or there.

"This looks like the perfect place!"

The male nods, and pulls over. They all get out, killing any zombies near them and all getting in positions.

"Wait, but whos gonna hold the camera to take the picture?"

The male grabs the camera and steps a couple steps away. The order goes aoyama, mina, asui, momo, jiro, on the second row is iida, ochako, oijiro, kaminair and kirishima kneeling in the very front is hagakure, sero, koda, satou and shouji.

Finally, standing close to the sides are katsuki, todoroki, and mineta. The male smiles under his mask. Katsuki is holding eri and todoroki is holding kota.

"1...2...3."

Everyone smiles and there is a click and a flash, then the sound of the photo coming out. Everyone rushes into the car, and they start to drive. Once the photo is developed, everyone looks at it.

"It looks great!"

"Oh wow!"

"Whos gonna keep it?"

The male takes out tape and tapes it to the rubber of his backpack. Its taped so it cant get damaged and so the blood is easy to wipe off. They drive faster, enjoying the comfortable silence in the car.

Soon, its late afternoon.

"Hey. do you remember what you said when we were at UA...?"

The male is silent.

"I said lots of things."

Kaminari looks at the male.

"We asked what your name was, but you said you would never tell us your name... has... that changed?"

The male is silent for a couple minutes, the class waiting for a couple minutes, the class waiting for an answer eagerly.

",,, youll find out eventually... all of you. There is a reason i dont tell anyone my name... except my family, everyone else calls me mr. rabbit."

The car is silent.

"... ok. We understand sir. If your not gonna tell us, we will wait until you feel like it."

Momo smiles.

"Yeah! We can wait sir!"

The male is silent then just nods. Such a confusing and boring day in the apocalypse. The day passes, full of driving and conversations.

= day nine =

= 6 days till safety =

"Hey! Lets play a game!"