𝐢. - 𝐢𝐯𝐲

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 right now," Ivy complained, exasperation present in her voice. "Cerauno, you are not going down there — okay, you're going down there."

Ivy was thoroughly worn from dealing with Cerauno all day. Her hair whipped her in the face as Cerauno soared, wings outstretched. She paused as she heard screaming coming down from below.

"Bad dragon," she reprimanded, narrowing her eyes. Cerauno shook his snout and snorted, and Ivy swatted him on the face. "You are not supposed to go down to Berk."

With a sharp sound, Ceruano's tail spikes stood up as he curved his tail to point at the other dragons, as if saying, why don't you scold them too?

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Just because other guys are doing something stupid doesn't mean you should," she said futilely. Ivy simply sighed as Cerauno screeched and flapped her wings to stabilize the two, and began diving from the sky. Lightning crackled around them as Cerauno landed next to the pier, and Ivy slid down Cerauno's scaled skin, avoiding his spikes.

Ivy watched in amusement as Cerauno dug his head into the basket of fish eagerly. "Take it easy, buddy," she said, patting his head. Cerauno gently slapped her hand, and raised his head back up in an expression, as if he was pouting.

As Cerauno filled his mouth up with cod, Ivy carelessly nicked a handful of gold coins off a stall, and let it fall into her pouch. She looked around in well-disguised curiosity, examining the architecture of Berk.

However, there wasn't much architecture now that most of the houses had been burnt down by the hoard of dragons that were crowding around the place. Vikings were running around like headless chickens, and Ivy couldn't help but laugh at their misery.

She saw some boy run out of a wooden building with a catapult. Ivy raised her eyebrows, and poked Cerauno repeatedly until Cerauno turned to look at her. 

What, his deadpan expression conveyed.

"Look there," Ivy said, pointing towards the lanky boy. He was a blur in the distance, and Ivy climbed onto Cerauno and the two took off to the skies just to see his catapult hit a Viking in the face. His face twisted into an awkward grimace. "That's funny."

Cerauno gave her a look.

Suddenly, Ivy heard the crackling of flame shoot towards their direction. Ivy instinctively steered Cerauno out of the way of a flaming arrow, and the two shared a look with each other that screamed oh Gods.

"A skrill!" A viking shrieked and pointed up to the two of them. Everyone began to aim their bows towards them, and Ivy clapped her hands and grinned.

"Dodge the arrows! My favorite thing to do!"

Cerauno was unamused by her sarcasm.

Ivy was hurt.

The two of them dodged the arrows coming their way, before Cerauno dropped Ivy to the pedestal where the Vikings had all gathered together. Distracted by Cerauno's sudden appearance, their hairs began to stand on end from the lightning, and they started screaming. Ivy wanted to laugh, but she had a job to do.

She kicked two Vikings off the pedestal, and heard screams echoing in the night as they crashed on the meadow. As the Vikings turned to her, Ivy quickly disarmed one Viking of his bow, and took the opportunity to shoot at another Viking on the part of his chest that was armorless. The only Viking left charged towards her, screaming, but one side-step and leg-sweep was able to take her down.

The blond girl glared at her venomously from her place on the ground, and got up, huffing and panting. Ivy admired her dedication. 

If looks could kill, Ivy would be ten feet under right now. The blond girl reached out for her axe and swung it at Ivy, but Ivy simply ducked with a mocking grin.