𝐢𝐢𝐢. - 𝐢𝐯𝐲

𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘, Ivy was baffled by the mystery called Hiccup (Horrendous) Haddock (the Third). What a fancy title — she wondered how many Vikings were called Hiccup too.

There was a reason why Ivy's thoughts were occupied around that imbecile. Yes, he was indeed a terrible person for shooting down the Night Fury, but he had shown genuine remorse for his actions. 

Ivy was confused.

The day after Hiccup apologized, Ivy, for some inexplicable reason, decided to visit Berk with Cerauno. Cerauno had initially protested the ideas (Ivy still suffered minor burn wounds for the Skrill's indignance) but after Ivy's asking (read: begging), Cerauno finally obliged, though he wasn't happy with her decision.

Ivy didn't realize how bored she was until she had met Hiccup. It wasn't to say her days weren't interesting, of course, because soaring through the sky on Cerauno's back and exploring the seas was always something she was going to enjoy, but she missed adventure. She missed doing something new every day.

Ivy wanted danger.

Cerauno clearly didn't.

"You are a very stupid person for doing this," Cerauno's eyes said to Ivy.

Ivy ignored Cerauno. Because she was a very stupid person for doing this. 

"Let's go, Cera," Ivy pleaded. Cerauno huffed and swatted at her for the nickname before the two took off.

-

𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 die. He was pretty sure he was going to be burnt to a crisp anyways after the session had ended, but he just wanted to get it over with.

"Welcome to Dragon Training!" Gobber announced brightly, swinging his hooked arm around.

Hiccup gave him a thumbs up.

"No turning back," Astrid muttered, her eyebrows pointed down. Hiccup hadn't seen her smile since Ivy had beaten her viciously in their fight, and he'd heard Astrid train repeatedly in the woods to "get revenge on that muttonhead." She'd been rather temperamental since then, and even more determined to prove herself.

Hiccup, having witnessed the fight for himself, was not sure if Astrid really could beat Ivy at all. Ivy was a really good fighter, but when he asked her to train him, she had frozen up, laughed and told him to go back being an 'intellectual'.

"I hope I get some serious burns!" Tuffnut said excitedly.

Ruffnut contributed to her twin brother's enthusiasm. "I'm hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back."

Hiccup personally thought they were insane. Vikings really did have a death wish.

"Yeah, it's only fun if you get a scar out of it." Astrid added helpfully. Hiccup was regretting all of his life decisions.

"Yeah, no kidding, right? Pain. Love it." He said dryly.

Everyone turned to look at him. Snotlout — an abrasive, raven-haired boy — snorted, which echoed in the near silent clearing. 

Astrid raised her eyebrows and scrutinised him, making Hiccup shrink. Astrid was really pretty with her straight blond hair and clear blue eyes, but not when she was, you know, mad at him.