♥️26

But ...before Karan can leave his leg got stuck in monami's saree and both falls and Monami hand hit with shower ....  🚿🚿
.
.
Both are fully drenched in the water .....due to water monami was not be able to open her eyes Karan carefully move aside ...he is lost in her beauty..her breathings are abnormal...her saree is fully drenched....he doesn't that what happens to him but in the next moment he pins her to the nearest wall and with this sudden  action Monami also opened her eyes .....both are breathing heavily Kar...Karan.....yes monami...I think we should go outside ....she said looking into his  eyes....
Not before this he said ...with this  he slam his lips on hers ....
Both are completely lost in each other.....
Both remembers their first kiss ......and suddenly Karan back offs ummm monami us din k liye sorry maine aise Kiya thaa....aaj k liye bhi ...and ek baar aur because ....again he kisses on her lips and Monami also responds to him ......
Soon they broke it ....both are blushing......
Karan- umm abb sorry tumhare permission...
Monami - puts her hand on his mouth shhhh....Karan....tumne kuch galat nhi kiyaa ....Karan smiles after hearing her reply.....umm ab u should change....okay ... saying this he left..
.
.
.
That night both sleeps on the same bed .....with each others thoughts
Karan is happy but still usse yeh nhi samajh aa rha tha ki yeh attraction hai ya love ...bas etna pta tha ki he likes her more than a friend  and he trust her on the other hand monami khush thi .... Aur usse yeh umeed thi ki unka yeh shayad ek normal husband and wife k jaise ho sakta hai......
.
.
.
Please like and comment