❤️39

.
Karan looks at her....and Monami also looks at him both lost in each other thoughts ....Karan looks at delicious lips but somehow he control himself as he is a gentleman and he can't take the advantage of any girl.....even his own wife ......he is about to getup but .........

Monami clutches his collar and puts her lips on his......and start kissing him Karan get shocked.....at last he lost his control and starts responding...soon they broke the kiss unwilling.....
This time Karan captures her lips.....and slightly bites her there ...
She moans and clutches his hair.......
Karan moves towards her shoulders and slightly slids her......dress strap and place wet kisses there.......and this time  Monami lost control and moans loudly......ahhhh ummmm karannn....
This broke Karan's trance and he came into his senses and get up.....

Karan-(in mind - dammit..... seriously......karannnnn....how how can u do this ........fuckkkkk control shergilllll control) but then feels monami's hand on his shoulder.....
He looks at her and sees she had tears in her eyes....
He panics and holds her from her shoulders......shhh Monami what...what happened... listen seee i am really sorry mai yeh nhi karna .....
M- you hate me na
K- what r u saying why will I hate u hmmm he said while caressing her cheeks.....
M sniffs and answers because because I know that u don't... don't lub me.....
She said in her cute baby voice.....
K- just want to adore her cute little face...but somehow he manages and replies....
What the hell Monami.....aise kuch bhi nhi hai okay and now just take some rest...hmmm and one more thing I don't hate you soo stoppp using your little brain......
And hugs her ....she nods and hugs him tooo
.
.
M- u know u r soo sweet.....and soo handsome my cute hubby
K-( finally I got my Rani Sahiba backkk....)

she pulls his cheeks....I lub u.....Karan looks at her shocking but thinks that she is in the influence of the drink soo she is not in her senses.....

K- I think you should change monami okay goo and change your clothes.. saying this  he gets up and goes towards the closet area to get clothes for monamiii....but he get shock seeing the clothes Priya has kept for monami....
.
.
Ooooo wow.....this is soooo hottttt......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please like and comment
I hope you all like it
Swana_31