♥️35

......she closes her eyes and turns ...now her back his facing Karan and both are facing towards the mirror ..... suddenly she feels something on her waist and cheeks ....
Karan - you r mine Rani Sahiba said Karan in her ears as he applies haldi on her.....only mine...
Monami looks at him through the mirror he is smirking....
She blushes ....Karan took her face in his hand and brushes his cheeks with hers.... applying haldi on his cheeks....
Karan leave me I have to change my clothes.....
Saying she moves from his hold but next moment stops on her step.....as he pulls the knot of her dress .... revealing her back to him.....

He pulls her towards him..... sorry Rani Sahiba for behaving like a jerk to you.......he said nibbling her ear lobe.....
She doesn't know how to react....so she just kept silent..........
Suddenly bathroom room door knocks....
Bhabhi ....Priya shouted from outside....monami shivers and panicks and looks at Karan ....who just smirks...
Bhaiiii....
Are u there......
Yaar kamal hai ptanhi dono kidhar hai hmmm....Sid said
But washroom mai kaun hai phir ....koel said
someone tries to open the door ..
Yeh toh locked hai...fazi said

I am here fazi.... Karan replied....
Oo accha bhai bhabhi kha hai ....Karan looks at monami.....and whispers bta doon ....
Monami looks at him by widening her eyes and nodded in no......
Karan smile...wait Priya monami shayad bahar kuch relatives k saath hai....
P- ooo okay
Fazi- Karan jaldi ready ho jao...
Sid - haaa Karan and
Sanjana - monami ko bhi call karke bula lo.....
Priya - haa bhai hum log Sangeet k liye jaa rhe hai aap please bhabhi ko bolna woh ready hokar aa jaaye ...
Karan - okay don't worry hum aa jayenge...
Soon they all left monami sighs In relief as she hears their fading footsteps....
.
.
Karan smirks at her.....monami looks at him but suprisingly he is not looking up she follow his gaze ....and what the fuck ....how can she forget he opens her blouse and her most of the cleavage is visible to himmm.....she puts hands on herself and and covers her with dupatta....and pushes Karan outside the washroom....
Before Karan can realise that what happens.....his phone rang and he engrossed in function preparations....
.
.
Soon they got ready and goes to the Sangeet......
Now it's time for the Moran dance....till now boys are winning ....now monami is the only hope for all the girls.....
.
.
She goes towards the stage ....
And  takes deep breath... And takes the chit ....( Basically there is a game in which you have to pick the chit from the bowl and jo song hoga us chit us par hi aapko dance karna hoga)
Start dancing....

My Desi Girl, My Desi Girl, Girl Girl Girl Girl…… )

Jhoomka Girade, Jo Mila Le Agar Woh Nazar Se Nazar Mitade
Nachke Dikhade, Sabki Dhadhkan Bhi Kadam Se Kadam Milade
Lehron Se Chal Ke Jaal Bicha Ke,Dil Ko Ye Behaal Banade
.
.
.
.
Karan ( dammm Rani sahiba Aaj toh mujhe maar hi daalenge).......
.
.
.
Soon Karan also joins her and start dancing with her .........as everyone knows that no one can beat monami in the dance , everyone knows the result.....so by forgetting the game everyone start enjoying their gracefull dance......
Suddenly our paltan comes with an evil idea and soon songs changes into the romantic one  and soon karan and Monami lost in each other.....and start dancing.....

and start dancing

.
.
Chup chup ke 
dilbar ka deedar kar
Aye dil tu ahista izhaar kar

Saara ka saara na karna abhi se
aasaan kistonmai tu pyaar kar 

Chup chup ke 
dilbar ka deedar kar
Aye dil tu ahista izhaar kar

Pagle Saara ka saara na karna abhi se
aasaan kistonmai tu pyaar kar

.......
Soon song comes to end
Everyone is teasing them....Karan smiles but our monu is just blushing hard ......
.
.
.
.
.
Please like and comment
I hope you all like it
swana_31
♥️