♥️ 53

.
.

.

.

.

Karan....

karan turns around and see his love in black lin..  looking daam hot and sexy ....karan goes near her and smiles looking at her open your eyes rani sahiba ... monami nods in no and blushes hard and about to again go inside the washroom ..but karan holds at her hand and pull her towards him hardly ... monami opens her eyes .. and looks at him.. 

if you want we can ...... but suddenly monami puts her fingers on his lips and ..

shhh karan i am ready it just that..

it just that..what ...

its my first time....

karan looks at her face and cups her face and make her look at him .. so what rani sahiba you are also my first and last tooo.... this make monami looks at him and she smiles widely ...karan look at her and said don't look at me like that rani sahiba ...

moanami - why....

karan because by looking at your eyes ....i feel like to just kiss you damm hardddd.....then kiss me i am all yours my khadoos shergill she said coming near his ear.... 

without thinking once karan slams his lips on her both are fighting and at last karan wins and broke the kiss to gain some oxygen..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys hope you all like it
Next chapter is (18+) .... please mere koi jyada experience nhi likhne ka okay but I will try my best soo please like and comment....
Till then bye bye
Swana31
..
.
.
.
.
.