♥️44

.
monami enters the room and about to lock the door but soon karan comes and holds her hand.... and enters the room....and lock it .....
.
.
.
Youuu khadoos shergill...aise kaun karta hai haaaaa.
.
Mumma papa ptanhi kya soch rhe honge mere baare mai...
She said while pouting....Karan looks at her and puts the food plate on the side table and holds her by her waist and pins her to the nearest wall....
Monami..... widens her eyes....
You. Karan......ummmm..... before she can complete her sentence Karan kisses her pout ....she looks at him...
Karan....
Yes Rani sahiba...
Yeh kya tha...
Sorry I can't control when my wife is this much hottt.....
And kya bol rhi thi mumma papa kya soch rahe honge aapke baare mai...
Mai bhi toh tha na udhar .
Haa toh tum toh besharam ho mujhe toh sharam aati hai na...
Karan looks at her with amuse face while she is controlling hard not to laugh ....
Ab kise ko toh besharam hona padega na Rani sahiba tabhi toh sabki wish Puri hogi....
He kept hands on her stomach...and whispers in her ears aap mumma and mai papa banege ....and meri choti princess es world mai aayegi Jo ki bilkul aapki jaisi beautiful and intelligent hogi ....
Monami looks at him....she just....
She doesn't expect to listen these words from Karan ....she looks at him and then blushes hard and hide her face in his chest...
Karan smile....Rani sahiba mujhse pta hai past Mai maine bahut si mistakes Kari hai lekin Aaj sach mai aapse humare rishte ke liye ek chance maangta hu....kya aap mujhe woh mauka phir se denge..
Monamii looks at him smiles widely and nods and again hugs himm...yes khadoos shergill I will...
Karan - really Rani sahiba he ask looking at her...by seeing his excitement monami smiles and laughs yes my baby khadoos shergill....and she pulls his cheeks.....and kisses him on his lips ....
But suddenly realisation knocks her.....
She blushes...and looks down..
Karan smiles widely by seeing her like this he made her see him...
Baby khadoos shergill...????
Monami bit her tounge but nodded ...
Karan holds her from....her waist....and again ask am i looking like a baby...monami looks at him..and nods ...and said...yes my cute little baby Karan holds her tightly...
.
.
Karan really ...so now this baby of yours is now hungry and wants his food.....he said eyeing towards her breasts.....
Monami looks at him and follow his gaze and lightly pushes him....
And hide her cleavage with her dupatta...
Hawww khadoos shergill......
You are soooooo shameless......
Karan laughs....Rani sahiba Chee aaap kuch bhi sochte hai haa mai toh....khane k baare mai baat kar rha tha....he said while forwarding.... food plate.... towards her...
Monami looks at him like batao kitna paltu hai .....
Karan smirks and said In her ears..waise agar aap chahe toh phale aap apne es cute se baby ko feed kar...
sakte hai ...
Karannn....she wiines ...
Accha okay now let's go I will feed my baby .. okay let's go...then they go and
Sat on the bed and feed each other.....
And both sleeps in each other arms as tomorrow is the wedding.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please like and comment
Swana_31♥️🦋