***An Authors Thank You***

Hello! I guess there's nothing much more to say other than thank you for reading my stories. It's hard to believe that I've been doing this for about four-ish years. Maybe even longer! We had our ups and downs. And inconsistent upload schedules (not that I established one to begin with).

I just want to thank you all for reading my stories. There's not a lot of you and frankly people forget who they're followed to so I think there's like 2-3 people who read my stuff consistently. There may be more. Just thank you to everyone for being there with me during these years. I'm happy about sharing my stories and my passion for writing to everyone. It evolved so much over time and I'm proud of what I've made.

Want more from me? I'm in the process of writing one last story on Ao3 (oh boy he's on another platform). Everything about my stories in Fatal Bullet (minus this one) will be rewritten along with added story-telling. This project will probably take a few years to do, so you'll have plenty of time to enjoy my writing!

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/47776966/chapters/120439048

I'll see you all there or I'll see you all somewhere.

Keep moving forward and remember that everyone has something of value for the world.