Landfall.

The next day arrives, and the massive aquatic saurian had awakened from his slumber. He lumbers his way out of the cave behind the waterfall, and makes his way through the jungle.

"Ahhh, what a night." He growls tiredly to himself.

The beast's footsteps shook the ground almost like thunder, making the ground around him shake as he toppled over trees.

Where's he going? Back to the ocean.

As he gets closer to the beach, he stops in his tracks he hears voices in the distance.

"Remind me why we're here again?"

It was a feminine voice with a Russian accent, who apparently sounded annoyed. Like whatever she's doing sounded like an inconvenience to her.

"Hmm." The saurian hummed in both curiosity, and suspicion.

Deciding to be cautious, the sea dinosaur lowered itself to all fours, and crouched as it slowly made his way closer to the source of the.

He tried to be as quiet as possible, but it's not exactly the easiest when you're a creature of his size. Not to mention that he can't exactly camouflage well. Despite all of that, he's able to manage.

He continued to listen as carefully as he could as he stalked closer like a predatory animal hunting prey.

As he did, another feminine voice spoke up. This one didn't have an accent.

"Because according to the others, that thing was last seen going onto dry land here after the attack."

'Huh?' The sea monster thought.

The sea monster soon stops when he sees the beach, and also... a pair of giant mermaids.

However, these aren't like any mermaids he's usually familiar with. One of them has light pink skin, her hair isn't even hair, but rather it resembles a dead octopus, and is definitely part of her body despite the resemblance... at least that's what the beast assumes, he's not sure. The mermaid also has emerald green eye shadow, cyan blue colored irises and sea shell bra, pink lips, and her scaly fish lower half is the same emerald green as her eye shadow.

The second mermaid has light grey skin, lighter grey eyes with slit pupils, fin ears, long curly white hair, a black Pearl on the center of her forehead, a black fish webbed crown on her head, black gloves (at least he thinks they're gloves) that ...

The second mermaid has light grey skin, lighter grey eyes with slit pupils, fin ears, long curly white hair, a black Pearl on the center of her forehead, a black fish webbed crown on her head, black gloves (at least he thinks they're gloves) that go halfway up her upper arms with little bat wings on them, a white sea shell on her chest, a see through skirt around her waist, her black scaled fish lower half covers part of her chest, and she apparently wields a bizarre trident with a diamond shaped jewel in the center.