Titanosaurus Vs. Crustaceous Rex.

Grrreeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrgk!!!

Ruby pulled her phone out, and immediately called her mother.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up!" Ruby said frantically.

Thankfully, it didn't take too long for her mother to answer.

"Ruby? Are you ok? Are your friends ok? I heard the sirens!" Agatha asked worryingly.

"Yes, Mom, we're fine. But-" Ruby said, but was interrupted.

"Tyler's facing off against that thing, isn't he?" Agatha said.

"How'd you guess that?" Ruby asked.

"I can see him from where we're at." Said Agatha.

Before Ruby could continue talking to her mother, the C-Rex let out a squealing shrieking roar at Tyler.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRK!!!

(0:00 - 0:05)

GRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRK!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!

(0:04 - 0:11)

Tyler roared twice as his frill fins flared to show his aggression. He's standing his ground, and he's letting the giant squid-like crustacean know that it's trespassing. Crustaceous Rex wasn't gonna back down either, and let out another squealing shriek that made it sound like an elk.

"Mom, I gotta go! Things are about to get physical!" Ruby said.

Back out on Gordon's tour bus boat, Captain Gordon, and his pet crab, Davey, are currently stuck in the water with a front grow seat to the action. The old sea captain figured he might as well get this on his livestream too.

Tyler snapped his jaws at the C-Rex when it made a move to get close, and he snarled aggressively.

GRAAAOOOOOORGGGHHH!!!

"Behold, onlookers! My boat's engine blew a fuse while engaging with a bizarre monster from the sea! But then the sea dinosaur has returned, in broad daylight, and it's facing off against the other beastie that had appeared! WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS?! Davey! Cue the music, and go fix the engine! I'll keep watch topside!" Gordon declared.