On a sunny dazzling day, in a household, another source of sunshine was seen. Humming some upbeat songs and holding the spatula in hand, he shook his butt sometimes with beat and moved the spatula like it was a mic.

The food heated up while he was busy in his own MJ world. Not forgetting the cooking fully, he again came back to the pan and this time only focused on the food. After done, he took the apron off and arranged the food on table for two people.

"What you know about rolling down in the deep- ahem.."
He coughed stopping the song before it even started.

"Now.. let's call the brat"
He mumbled before he walked up the stairs, stopping before a door as he first peeked in. Seeing the 'looking like devastated while sleeping' guy, he walked in. He watched for few seconds, how he was literally sleeping like a starfish there. A thought clicked and he thought of teasing him.

He leaned near his ear and whispered,
"Jungkookie~"
Trying to tone it like how they say ghosts call humans.

"Jungk- ow"
Before he could even call next time, the boy shot up like a real ghost and the elder's shoulder bumped by his.

Hoseok stood up properly and saw how the boy was staring on the wall with a real devastated look this time,

"Hyung.."

"What?"

"Hyung~"
He suddenly made crying face and Hoseok blinked awkwardly.

"What happened? You had a bad dream?"

"Very bad.."
He indeed looked like close to cry so Hoseok asked softly this time.

"What did you see?"

"I-I saw.. I saw.. my all banana milk got vanished from earth"

"..."

"Hyung~ my nana milk?"

"......."

"HYUNG! Say something!"

"Go fresh up"

"My nana m-"

"For your kind information, you have tons of banana milk in freezer, so shut up and go"

"Really!?"
All crying face in a second turned into the happiest one. Hoseok just nodded still looking so done. Jungkook finally moved his ass from the bed and went into washroom.

"Why do I have to live with a lover of a damn drink!?"
But he could only shake his but- I mean head.

Few minutes later,

Both now settled down for breakfast. Hoseok served for him who was wiggling his legs- a habit of his when he'd be in a good mood.

"Hyung! Did I tell you?"

"Tell what?"

"Do you know SRK?"

"Indian actor.. yea, I do, why?"

"Hyung.. have you seen his body?-"

"Not again.."

"-no, seriously, have you? I did last night and oh my- he is so well built!"

"You even- went to Indian actors now!?"

"What's wrong with that? He looked so hot!"

"He's much years elder than you-"

"I'm not saying I want to marry him"
He sassed. Hoseok just took his chopsticks.