Next day, Taehyung was getting ready for his work. He fixed his tie infront of the mirror and wore the grey coat. His chin still, face having no particular expressions as always.

He put his hands in pocket and stood for few seconds before the mirror looking at himself, before he took his wallet, car keys and went downstairs.

While passing by the study room, he stopped once and stared at the place where a bunny boy had stood last night.

"I- like you.."

"That- wasn't a joke hyung!"

"Liking someone doesn't always concern a accurate time gap hyung"

Parts of the conversation flowed by his head. His eyes squinted a bit. And he scoffed,

"What nonsense"

He just walked up to the door, wore his shoes. Thinking of just pushing away and ignoring the things happened last night and having a thought of Jungkook also doing the same- he opened the door to just go to his work. But..

"Good morning hyung"

Taehyung was stopped on his track at seeing the same face he was trying to ignore, standing with all his glory before him. Jungkook looked like he was waiting for Taehyung to come out while scrolling his phone, pressing his back against a wall.

Taehyung's face went more expressionless now.

"What are you doing here?"
He asked in a low octave which tingled Jungkook's skin.

"I can't come to greet you?"
He asked like nothing happened a night ago. Taehyung stared awhile, before he just casually started closing his house door.

"Aye~ atleast say a morning back?"
Jungkook fake whined.

"Morning"
A cold reply came.

"We're not acting like strangers now, are we hyung?"

"How can you be so casual after last night?"

"Why shouldn't I be? Did I do a crime? Nope! I just confessed to you"
Taehyung gave him a 'are you serious' look, while Jungkook just normally, with his big eyes stared at him.

"You've gone mad Jungkook"

"I was always mad hyung, and.. well, I can go more mad for you~"
Taehyung gave a disgusted look at how Jungkook said that shamelessly.

"Just go to your damn college kid"
He grumbled.

"Kid? Did you mean baby? Are you calling me baby now? Awe~"
Taehyung was getting pissed off now. He growled under his breath before walking towards his car to ignore this crazy boy.

"Won't you ask baby to have a ride?"

"What the!?"

"Uhm, the car ride-?"
He grinned innocently.

"No, go away"
He just got into his car and shut the door with a sound before trying to drive off.

"Your baby will wish for you to have a good day hyung~"

"Oh god! What a morning!"
Taehyung just drove away angrily.

Jungkook licked his lips before poking his inner cheek and smirked.

"It's just starting hyungie~ you're not getting away from me so easily.."

"Gosh! He's more hot when he's pissed off!"

"Yo brat? Don't you have college?"
He turned to see So-Hee in her car while driving to Jungkook's house maybe.

"When did I say I don't have? Just go to your squirrel noona"
He said sassily and So-Hee gave 'such a brat' look.