UNCHARTED

"TO BOLDY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE"

"TIME TRAVEL IS LIKE VISITING PARIS. YOU CANT JUST READ THE GUIDEBOOK. YOU'VE GOT TO THROW YOURSELF IN!"

"SOME THINGS HAPPEN BECAUSE WE MAKE THEM HAPPEN."

SANSA STARK dies in every universe. 4/5 times she's dies young. Wether it's was by a lioness, dragon queen, a lion pretending to a stag, or a psychotic spouse.

And in those worlds theirs always some higher form that take pity on the beautiful wolf whose innocence was taken too soon.

With every new life Sansa Stark lived she both thrived and retrogressed. For very love there was equal hate. For every comfort movie there was a tortuous scene. For every filling life there was a painful death.

But despite the hate, pain and torture these nightmares had they were still better any dream the original Sansa Stark could ever have.

With new generations wanting to show off how amazing their Sansa was to those who both loved and hated her they realized something important.

Why haven't the Sansa of multiverse met. With the amount of knowledge, diplomacy, compassion, power, and inspiration they had to share. And it's not like meeting yourself from a different universe would have the same affects as past you meeting present you.

Right?

THE VARIANTS OF SANSA STARK (so far)