DNA Test Pt. 2

Request: No

Summary: The DNA Results are in. Is it what Marshall expected or will this break the family apart?

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Marshall's POV:

— Two Weeks Later

Life has been great these past couple of weeks. My baby girl has settled into life just fine, and she was the sweetest little thing ever. She's been doing so well drinking her milk, sleeping at night, and always has the cutest smile on her face. Marsalli-Grace is just the happiest bundle of joy. I thought I'd have a hard time being a father to a newborn again since the last time I took care of one was 21 years ago, but everything kicked right in naturally - The nurturing side of me, caring, soft, and family-oriented Marshall didn't struggle at all. I loved being a dad again. It's my biggest accomplishment in life, and now I can do it all over again.

Honestly, I didn't even care about that test anymore. I knew this baby was mine without a doubt. I really don't know why I questioned it simply because she didn't look like me at first. She's grown into her features since then and is practically my twin. It's as if my wife and I had made a carbon copy of myself. Plus, she was attached to me by the hip. Wherever I went, she was in my arms. When I took a nap, she was right there lying on my chest, napping with me. If I was eating, she was right next to me in her bassinet, chugging on her tiny bottle of milk. Marsalli was already so much of a daddy's girl and I loved it; I loved her.

I wasn't worried about the results or about Londyn, my wife, finding out at all. They said that the results would be sent to my email, which she doesn't have access to. No one has access to my personal email so I didn't have to stress about her finding out. The results should have been here any day, but it seems like they were running late for whatever reason. I guess a lot of men have doubts, and it seemed as though I wasn't the only one. I wasn't trippin' though because like I said, I knew this baby was mine. If anything, I'll just use this to put my mind at ease and to solidify what I already know.

Currently, me, Marsalli, Londyn, and all three of my girls are chilling & relaxing at my house, in the living room. This was their first time meeting their new sister, and they absolutely adored her. They hadn't met her earlier because we had put a no-contact rule in place for the first three weeks of Marsalli's life so that there were no issues with germs, contamination, sickness, spreading of diseases, or catching anything from anyone. However, Londyn cracked and called the girls over when she saw how they FaceTimed her almost every day to check up on their little sister. So she let them visit a week earlier than she was supposed to. I didn't mind, despite me wanting to stick to the three weeks, I knew it was safe for them to have contact with her now.

They showered their new sibling with gifts, toys, clothes, accessories, and even kisses. They were just as obsessed with her as much as I was. This was the life. I was the happiest I had ever been.

"Aww, dad, she's so cute and tiny!" Hailie gushed as she held her.

"I know. She's adorable, isn't she? I can't believe I made that. I can't believe how much I missed being a dad. Kinda makes me want another one." I smiled, looking at my two daughters in adoration.

"Don't even think about it. I meant it when I said I was never going through that again. The pain was unbearable." Londyn mumbled loudly.

"Mhmm. We'll see about that." I shot back, already thinking of ways I could convince her to have another one.

"I can't wait to have one of my own!" Alaina sighed lovingly.

I immediately tensed up. Have one of her own? My little Lainie? Oh hell no. She already got married to this man she calls her husband a few months ago, now she's thinking of having kids? Not my little girl. That's grown folk's activities! She shouldn't even be having se- She shouldn't even be marrie- Matter of fact, She shouldn't even be thirty years old right now!