Chapter 4 Disguise

(Three months later)

Starshine was in her final class of the day anxiously waiting for the time to pass. This was because she and Mikey had a date schedule that night and she was really enjoying spending some of her downtime with him.

'Man ever since Me and Mikey started dating things have been so awesome! I'm just glad His brothers haven't found out yet as I don't know what they'll do when they learn we've been going out. Not to mention Mikey's the youngest and often families can be protective of the youngest member in the family.' Starshine thought to herself.

After a while the bell finally rang and Starshine smiled as she got up, collected her things, and left the classroom. She started making her way to the exit as she walked. She got out her phone and started texting "The Man of my heart" AKA her boyfriend Mikey.

(Meanwhile in the lair)

Mikey was sitting in his room board out of his mind, right now he would've watched TV but Leo had it right now and was watching an episode of Space Heroes that Mikey wasn't interested in watching.

"Man I didn't realize how boring things were here till I met Starshine. She's so cool! I just can't stop thinking about her!" Mikey exclaimed to himself as he thought about his girlfriend.

Just then he felt his T-Phone vibrate and when he looked he saw that it was a text from "the Girl of my heart" AKA his girlfriend Starshine. When Mikey saw the text he got excited and sat up and started texting Starshine right back.

He looked at the text and it said "Hey love how are you doing?"

Mikey texted her back "I'm alright just to board Leo's watching an episode of Space Heroes that I don't like, I would have pulled a prank or something but Raph hid my prank stuff after my last one. Donnie's also working on something but won't let me in his lab as he worries I might mess it up."

After sending the text Mikey waited for a bit for Starshine to respond till he got her reply.

It read "Bummer hey why don't you come over to my place and we can have some fun. I don't have college tomorrow so I'm free for the rest of the night and day!"

After reading the text Mikey got excited to spend more time with the love of his life.

So he texted back "Shell Yes! Ever since I've started dating you I've been more happy than I ever was and I've even had more confidence to stand up to Ralph when he bullies me, same with the others!"

After a bit Starshine texted back "Yeah my mom tells me that my stern attitude is contagious in a good way! Anyway, I'll see you later tonight. I also have something that'll allow you to blend in with other humans so you can go to the movie theater with me."

After reading the text Mikey got curious as to what Starshine would use that would allow him to blend in with other humans so he could go to public places with her. Excited and curious he got up and went into the bathroom to start getting ready to go out with Starshine. After freshening up Mikey started making his way to the exit to go out and see her when he was stopped by Leo.

"Mikey where are you going?" Leo asked.

"Um... I was... going to go for a walk." Mike said.

Leo looked at him for a second making Mikey a bit nervous if he would believe him or not. After a while Leo nodded before going back to his show. Relieved Mikey continued on his way to Starshines place to meet up with her and to see what she had planned for him to be able to blend in with others.

(Later)

Starshine was on the roof of her apartment waiting for Mikey to show up.

"I wonder what's taking Him so long?" Starshine asked herself.