Prologue

(Mito's POV)

"Ging what are you going to name them?" I ask ging while holding one of the twins

"I'm going to name the boy gon, and the girl y/n" ging replies

"Those are great names." I say smiling at the twin babies

"Mito, I'll be right back."

"Ok! I'll take y/n until your back." I say reaching to grab y/n as well "No

 I'm taking her with me." Ging says walking out of the door 

"Alright! Be safe." I shout after him

(Ging's POV)

 I walk out of the door with y/n in my hands and head out for meteor city. I don't plan on keeping either of these kids, I'm not going to give up my life as a hunter for them. I could have left this one with mito too but that would be no fun. And I don't want them to grow up together, I want them to be different and independent. 

If they ever find me I'll see how my plan worked. I arrive at meteor city this is where I'm going to leave y/n. Although most people don't know it, many people live here. They take in any people left here too. I put down y/n and put the same things I left gon to find me and a short letter for who ever finds her, then leave meteor city without a second thought.

(Pakunoda's POV)

I was on a walk and suddenly I hear what sounds like a baby crying. I look around and find a baby and she has something in her hands. I pick her up and take the things out of her hands. There was a box and a and s short letter. The letter explained that she had a twin brother and a dad and if she ever wanted to find either of them to give her the box after she became a hunter. It also said Y/n Freecss, I'm going to assume that y/n is her name.

 I take her back to the base to introduce her to the rest of the troupe. Since I plan on raising her as like she's my own daughter. I walk into the base and most of the troupe wasn't there. Only chorllo, machi, shizuku, shalnark, and hisoka are here right now. (Ik that hisoka probably wasn't in the troupe then and ik he wasn't even a real member anyway but this is my story so I'm going to do it my way) 

"Paku is that a baby?" Shizuku asks 

"Yes I found her while I was on a walk. Her name is y/n, I'm going to keep her." 

"Pakunoda what's that box?" Machi questions

 "I don't know I found it in her hands. I think that who ever left her here may have given it to her." I inform them. I sat down and rocked y/n until she fell asleep.

"Look at paku being so motherly~"

 "Shut up hisoka, y/n is asleep." I quietly say to him trying not to wake up y/n. 

 Later on in the week the rest of the troupe met y/n and they loved her, it's save to say that she'll be joining us when she grows up.

 (Mito's POV)

It's been a while since ging left and I decided to call him to make sure that he and y/n are fine. I must have called him a million times but he didn't answer me I'm beginning to worry about them.

After a few more hours he sent me one text message it read 'I don't intend on coming back. Don't come looking for me, and don't worry about y/n. I don't have her but she is fine. Also don't waste your time trying message me back I won't respond.' I was shocked that ging left his son and his daughter to be a hunter. And he didn't even leave y/n with me so that I could take proper care of her. I hope that she's ok, wherever she is.

Word count 652