Chapter 2

(Y/n's pov)

Once the door to the tunnel closed the examiner said something about this place being full of deceiving creatures then this guys pulled out a something that apparently looked like the examiner, but it looked like a dead monkey to me. I didn't pay much attention until Hisoka threw cards at both the examiner and the one who claimed to be the examiner. Oh my god is the man trying to fail again? The real examiner caught the cards while the fake one died. The examiner told Hisoka if he tried anything like that again that he'd fail and told us to follow him.

I walked up to Hisoka as we started the rest of the journey to the second phase. "Hisoka are you trying to fail again?"

"No I was just proving a point." Hisoka responds in his usual annoying voice

"Whatever, how far do you think we're going to have to run? I'm getting bored." I complain

"Probably a long way." Hisoka guessed

"I guess I'm going to stay bored then."

"Well, maybe you could have talk to someone." Hisoka suggests

"If your talking about yourself I'll have to say no."

Hisoka places his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt, "Why are you so mean to me y/n?"

"Because I don't like you, but anyways I just remembered I brought my headphones so I'm listening to music. Bye." I took my mini white backpack off of my back and took out a pair of headphones and my phone before zipping it back up and putting it back on my back. I put the headphones on and play my favorite song, singing quietly to myself then run off away from Hisoka, not wanting to be with him or seen with him for too long.

I sped up and ran up to the front behind the examiner so that I wouldn't get lost or fall behind. I hope Gon and Killua are okay. I lost them a while ago but I'm sure they'll be ok.

Time skip

We arrive at the site for the second phase of the exam and I found Killua but not Gon. I saw Hisoka come with an unconscious Leorio slung over his shoulder, I didn't even bother going over and just looked at him watching to see what he did with him. He sat him down against a tree and walked away from him so I decided to ignore it.

I saw Gon and Kurapika arrive and they saw Leorio and walked over to him. I turned off my music and placed my headphones and phone back in my back then me and Killua went over to the others and talked for a minute before the examiner announced the second phase was about to stat then left.

Suddenly the gates open and we all entered and there were two examiners sitting down. One of them had turquoise hair and wore a bikini top with a mesh shirt over it, alongside daisy duke denim shorts. The other was big and wore a yellow shirt and green pants. The girl introduced herself first, "I'm Menchi, the Second Phase examiner."

The second examiner spoke up next, "And likewise I'm Buhara."

Word count: 522

Sorry I haven't posted in a while and that this chapter is so short. I just wanted to get something posted since I have updated in a long time, also I don't really like the chapters I've posted so far and I might edit them later. Do you think I should change it or leave it? Anygays time for the question of the day! What's your favorite anime? Mine changes a lot but right now I'm watching Spy x Family and I'm kinda obsessed with it.

Have a great day/night!