A/N venting

For slight context, I've dealt with "Retronychia" for the past 3 years. Now you may read.

7/17/23 6:55 AM. I'm so FUCKING DONE. I was just trying to have fun and do a dance because I was having a nostalgia run on tiktok but I hit my damn toe and now it's fucking bleeding. And it already hurt before so that hurt like shit. And now it's all red and swollen and doesn't look good and its painful and puffy and it doesn't look good on either side. and the other one that is LITERALLY JUST STARTING TO GROW BACK IS PAINFUL TOO. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE, NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME. I'M DONE. I want to get them PERMANENT REMOVED so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. And the doctors are like "we really try to refrain from doing that," WHY, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. and Mom's like "well you're gonna want toe nails one day," NO, I'M NOT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT LOOKS OR PRETTINESS. I CARE ABOUT COMFORT, I CARE THAT I DON'T HAVE TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS OF ANIMALS OR PEOPLE STEPPING ON MY TOES BECAUSE IT CAN START THIS SHIT AGAIN. MY TOES ARE DONE TOO, THEY'VE JUST GIVEN UP. I don't want to have to wrap my toes every night or have routine check ups to the doctors office every month where they're just gonna say "I have to stick a needle in there," EVENTUALLY I'M JUST GONNA BE NUMB TO THE PAIN OF NEEDLES CAUSE I'LL BE SO FUCKING USED TO IT. JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! IT'S MY BODY, I'M DONE. I want to be able to wear shoes again without only having a short period of time to do so before they get bad again. I want to be able to wear boots and shit in the winter when it starts to get cold. I don't know what my toes are gonna prevent me from doing. And it fucking sucks. Nothings come back on culture and this is something I could live with for the rest of my life. Just "hey you know what? I'm actually getting tired of being normal so I'm just gonna start doing this now. Just grow upward. Yeah, that sounds more exciting." STOP. FUCKING STOP TOES. I KNOW I'M YELLING AT NO ONE BUT I'M PISSED OFF. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHO TO TELL ANYMORE. I'VE HAD NEEDLES IN THEM AT LEAST 8 TIMES NOW IF NOT MORE. I CAN'T WEAR SHOES ANYMORE BECAUSE IT HURTS. CAN WE PLEASE JUST CAUTERIZE THEM AND BE DONE WITH THIS SHIT.
PLEASE
(And don't get me started on "well sometimes we have to do things we don't like, " or "you can't just remove whatever's causing you problems." No, but it's been a good 3 years and like I said there is NO PROGRESS. If I have the option to cauterize, I want to do so. End. Of. Discussion.)