Prolouge

Kaise, jiyungi kaise?
Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina…

Tera mera jahaan
Le chalun main wahaan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke naa main
Koi tujhko naa mujhse chura le

Main andheron si ghiri hoon
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera
Main adhuri si lehar hoon
Aa dila de tu mujhko kinara mera

************************************
Somewhere in Goa, there was a cozy house… Not that big but not small either.

A young boy of age 16 was sleeping peacefully in his bed in a weird position…

When Lady was in her mid-fifty come inside and shook her head seeing the condition of the room.

She went towards him and caressed his hair and covered him with the blanket and increased the temperature of the AC. As it's chilly weather and the boy will have fallen sick.

Her boy has a habit of staying in a chilled place; it's inherent from her husband.

So many emotions came out as soon as she remembered him, anger, helplessness, sadness, and guilt.

Anger for his betrayal. There was a time when he used to rule her heart, the thought of him brought joy to her heart, but now even the thought of him gives her heart unbearable pain.

Regret for falling in love with the wrong Guy. Choosing him is the biggest regret of her life.

The helplessness of not being able to do anything to get her children and not being able to be a part of their life. She had to leave them behind at a tender age. No child deserves this pain.

Her aki was 3 years old when she last showed him. She missed so much in life. She had seen so many dreams regarding her children but was not even able to see them grow up.

Sadness because even after everything happened she is still not able to hate him. still not able to move on. though Life had given her a second chance but she could not take it and still could not move forward.

Above all, she is extremely guilty of separating Arav from his family. If she had not hidden the truth of Aarav from the family out of selfishness, then probably today Aarav would have been a part of the entire family.

Deep down she knows she did wrong but her fear compels her to do that. Otherwise, her husband would have snatched Aarav from her as he had snatched away her other children.

But then she doesn't have a choice rather than to hide it.

Awantika - "Sorry baby mamma is very sorry. I know many questions must be coming to your mind when you see other children with their parents, their siblings. Where is your father, why don't you have a complete family like other kids"?

"I wanted to tell them and introduce you to them but I can't because I know If they find out, they would have taken you away from me too".

"I could not let that happen. You were the only hope and reason left for me to leave. I know I did wrong to you but what can I do? I became selfish in your love".

And this secret will remain a secret, I do not want to lose you at any cost. 

************************************
Another side

At Mumbai

There is a huge mansion named Kapadiya Villa. inside one boy is sitting in the living area playing games on his phone.

When he heard his brother's screams from the kitchen. His eyes widened in the realization of what must be the reason for his scream.

He was going to run away from there but maybe it was too late for that till then his bhaiyu was there in front of him.

Abhi -" Ruk aki ke bache bhagat kaha hai"

Akshat - "nervously laughed and said hehehe bhaiyu main kaha bhag raha tha. main bhala kyu bhagne laga apse".

Waise kya hua? Aap chikhe kyu?

Abhi - "Tujhe nahi pata"

Akshat - "Mujhe kaise pata hoga".

Abhi "ruk tujhe batata hun and held his ear and said kitchen me kyu gaya tha Tu"?

Akshat - "main kab gaya main nahi gaya kitchen me".

Abhi - "to woh mixture khula hua Kaise hai haa? tune hi Khola na Sachi bata".

Akshat - "woh woh to main thik kar raha tha kharab ho gaya tha isliye.I swear I just want to help".

Abhi - "pichhli baar bhi aisa kiya tha tune. Tere experiment ke liye tujhe mera kitchen hi milta hai".

"Jab dekho tab sare machines ka Post-mortem karta rehta hai".

He was whacking him while talking to him while Akshat was saying "bhaiyu yaar lag raha hai".

"Ek to Maine help Karne ki try ki aud appreciate Karne ke badle maar rahein hai".

Abhi - "Help tune meri new mixture ko kabad bana diya. saare part bikhre pade hai".

Akshat - "Woh assemble karte time kuchh parts missing the main kal leke aunga and I will fix it also I promise".

Just then a voice comes from behind "Kya ho raha hai"?

Akshat ran towards him and said dramatically "thank god aap again bhaiya dekho kaise zulm kar rahe hai chhote bache par".

Arjun - "Kya Hua abhi kyu pareshan kar raha hai"?

Abhi - main pointing towards himself said "Main pareshan kar raha hun. Aap use puchho kya kiya usne".

"It's the second time this week usne kitchen equipment ko kabad bana diya hai".

Arjun looked towards Akshat and ask kya kiya Isbaar?

Abhi - "mixture khol diya. Aap samja do apne ladle ko. kitchen me na aaye aur agar aaye to apni girl friend ko bahar chhod ke aaye".

Akshat - "Girlfriend!! Main kab leke aaya Girlfriend ko"?

Arjun raised his eyebrows and said, "Matlab hai"?

Akshat -" kya"?

Arjun - "Girlfriend".

Abhi - "Main screwdriver ki baat kar raha tha bhaiya aap topic change mat karo".

Arjun - "Aki kyu karta hai aisa kitni baar kaha hai don't go in the kitchen har baar kuchh na kuchh khol deta
hai".

Akshat - "Main to bas help kar raha tha".

Arjun - "Help aise karta hai koi help and whacked him".

Akshat - "Ahh bhaiya kya hai lag rahi hai to which Arjun said isiliye maar raha hun" and again going to hit him but Abhi stop him.

Abhi - "Kya kar rahe hai bhaiya lag rahi hai use" and rub Aki's head where his brother hit him.

Arjun stops himself from smiling and says "abhi to complain kar raha tha tu.ab main use samja raha hun to bhi tujhe problem hai"?

Abhi - "Haan to aise samjaata hai koi. Aap rehne do main dekh lunga".

Arjun - "thik hai dekh tu mujhe kya. main fresh hoke aata hun" and went from there.

As he knows it's unless to come in between the duo.

Hey guys!

Hope you all like the update and if not then also don't throw virtual tomatoes 🍅 mehnge haina.

It's my first try to write something so pardon me if it's not match your expectations.

Also, share your thoughts on how it is.
If there is any mistake please draw my attention.

Feel free to comment on your thoughts.