CHAPTER :- 2

Late at night, Arjun comes back looking dead tired from the whole day's work.

He was feeling a terrible headache due to not having black coffee for the whole day!!!

He was so addicted to it that he was not able to function without it.

But Abhi the mother hen of the house made it a point to stop this addiction!!!! According to him, it's harmful to one's health.

It's not like he was not aware of it but he was forced to give in to his habits.

He was climbing the stairs tiredly when the lights got on.....

He looks up only to see Abhi standing at the last stair and glaring at him!!! He sighs and goes towards him and asks soya nahi abhi tak tu??

Abhi - Aap wapas nahi aa jate tab tak so kese sakta hun main..

Arjun - kitni baar kaha hai itni der tak jage mat raha kar !!! Kyu nahi sunta meri baat..

Abhi - haan so that you can skip your meals haina?

Arjun - main nahi karta skip dinner.

Abhi - thanda khana ap ko pasand nahi, aur gas on Karna tak aata nahi to kaise khate.. abhi jao fresh ho jao aap main dinner leke aata hun.

Arjun - Rehne De main niche aata hun.

Abhi - you are looking dead on your feet!!! please just go and get a hot water shower. main lata hun dinner.

Arjun went from there as he knew it was useless to argue with Abhi!!! He will not listen and will get angry.

He takes a shower and lies on the bed with closed eyes!!! but sleep was far away from his eye due to a headache.

After a while, Abhi comes there with dinner... Arjun had it while talking with him about random things.

Arjun - aki thik hai, khana khaya?

Abhi - Haa pehle thoda upset tha but now he is fine aur khana bhi kha liya..

Arjun completed his dinner and Abhi went to the kitchen to put the unstail back and come again with warm oil.

Arjun sees him coming again and raises an eyebrow to ask what now.

Abhi - Headache haina ap ko get up I will give you a head massage you will feel better.

Arjun shamelessly gets up and sits on the floor. He is in so much pain to deny the massage that comes from Abhi's magical hands.

Abhi sat on the bed and put his leg on either side of Arjun's shoulders and started giving a massage while lecturing him.

Abhi - itna kaam kyu karte hai aap!!! Can't you take a break for a few days.. Itna kaam karoge to sir dard badan dard to hoga hi na...

Arjun - ye sab tune kiya hai!!! Shyam uncle ko tumne bola tha.. mujhe black coffee na dene ke liye!!!!

Abhi - haa to khud nahi samjoge to kisiko to kuchh karna padega na!!!!

Arjun - bada bhai main hun!!! Hukum jab dekho tab tum chalate rehte ho !!! Shyam uncle terko phone karne ki dhmki deke dara rahe the mujhe..

Abhi - aww aur aap dar bhi gaye, wah kya baat hai!!!! Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha mera itna khauf hai.

Arjun - chup bey Matlab kuchh bhi!!! Jyada na hawa main mat ud. Main koi darta varta nahi hun tujse.it's just that.....

Abhi - it's just that what bhaiya??? Batao batao beech mein kyun ruk gaye...

Arjun - bich main nahi tu ruk gaya gape ladane nahi bithaya Maine thik se massage kar...