CHAPTER:- 9

A week passed in Jiffy. Last week Aru and Ishan regularly came on set successfully hiding it from their respective families.

Arjun also had an audition of Ishan and he is quite impressed with his acting he was thinking of signing him in the next series in which a child artist is needed. Aru was super happy and excited for Ishan to know about it!!!

He was jumping for joy when Arjun told him about it!!! Arjun felt unknown happiness and peace seeing him jumping like a little bunny. Arav's selflessness touched his heart all over again.

In a world full of selfish people it's hard to find friends like Arav who can do anything for their friend's happiness and support him in any situation  But at the same time, this made him worried as well because the world is cruel and it's hard to survive for innocent people.

He hopes he can guide him and protect him but alas it's not possible as they are from a different world. Aru has a life here in Goa and he has to return to his home in two days. He is unsure whether Aru will keep in touch after he returns or forget about him.

It was the usual day the cast was shooting and Arjun got a call. He ignored it but someone was again and again calling him. He thought maybe it was some emergency otherwise no one would call again when he ignored it for the first time.....

He went aside to take a call and get engrossed in talking. He didn't notice there was a light poll beside him which was going to fall for some reason. Arav crossed from there and thought to bug him as he was getting bored 🥱. He went towards him but that poll caught his attention which was going to fall on Arjun.

He runs at full speed and pushes Arjun from there before it injures him. But while saving him he got injured as the poll fell on him. Arjun gets shocked 😲 with a sudden push and loud thud!!! He wasn't able to process what just happened in less than a second.

Loud noise everyone's attention they run towards there. They can see the boy injuring his head badly.

Kunal saw his friend frozen in his place. He shook him to get his attention who was looking at the bloodied boy. Ishan by now was crying seeing his friend in that state.

He shook him to wake him up. Aru please wake up dekh Aunty ko kya bolunga main. Please uth aise mat kar but his friend was stubborn and didn't move Inch.

Kunal - Arjun get a grip on your self we need to take him to the hospital. There are so many things we need to manage. Compose yourself I know you are very fond of the boy but you can't just stand like this doing nothing.

Arjun looked at him and said it was meant for me. woh meri... God, I can't let anything happen to him. Kunal gaadi nikal me use leke aata hun.

He lifted him in his arms took him to the car and made him lie in the back seat Ishan all the time was following them set in the back taking Aru's head on his lap.

All of them were restless seeing Guffy Bear lying unresponsive soaked in blood.

Soon they reach the hospital and admit him. They were waiting outside the ward waiting for any information about Arav. Praying for his well-being.

Ishan and Arjun both cursed and blamed themselves on Arav's condition.

Arjun - ohh God it's all because of me. I shouldn't have called him there in the first place. On top of that, I didn't even take care of him.

I should have been careful and taken care of him. How can he let him get hurt in front of himself? What will he answer his mother? God, please make him fine.

Ishan is no less than Arjun he is also blaming himself as he is the reason why Arav went there in the first place. If he didn't emotionally blackmail him then he would have never gone there nor did the director ask them to go there again.