CHAPTER :-5

In the evening Arjun was ready to leave. He hugs both his brothers and asks them to take care.

Akshat was looking sad!! Arjun tries to cheer him up by saying abey chehra sudhar bidai nahi ho rahi meri.. Ek hafte me wapas yahin aaunga.

We will go out after that mai aane ke baad pure do din chhuti lene vala hun.

Akahat smiles a little while hearing him. While Abhi asks him to take care and have his meals on time.

Arjun - Abhi ke bache woh bade bhai ka dialogues hai.. Tu meri lines mat bol. Aur khudka khayal rakh.

They bid bye and Arjun went from there.

Reaching the airport he met with cast and crew members who were going with him. One of them is the lead hero and best friend of Arjun.

They both start their career almost at the same time. After completing their college. 

Most surprising fact is that both of them was classmates in school. Where his friend was a handsome hunk of the college and he was fatso.

 Where his friend was a handsome hunk of the college and he was fatso

Kunal Kapoor 

Best friend of Arjun. Actor by profession.know Arjun in and out.  

They all bord flight and Arjun was looking unusually excited!! Which never happened before.

It's not the first time they were going outdoors to shoot.Every time he looked tense for his brothers!!! Today for a change he is looking excited and relaxed!!!

Kunal - Kya baat hai janab. Lagta hai bahut excited  hai Goa jaane ke liye!!

Arjun - Haa excited to hun!! Don't know but it's like life is going to change from there.bahut acha feel ho raha hai. Ekdam positive!!!

Kunal - sahi hai .hope tere intution  hamesha ki tarah sahi ho.

They reach Goa and take the back gate to come out of the Airport as they are in no mood to interact with the media in the hours of night. 

They are all tired and have to shoot from the next morning!!!

***********************************

Here at Mumbai 

Both Akshat and Abhi were Awake waiting for Arjun's call.it happens almost every time one of them goes out of station.

They never sleep before they get to know about another one reaching safely on his destination. 

Though Abhi asked Aki to sleep, he didn't listen to him.

Finally after two hours they Got a call from Arjun and he informed them that he reached and checked in the hotel.

After that they went to sleep. Akshat also sleeps with Abhi that day.