1 • seoul

_______˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚________                             AUTHOR'S POV;

             _______˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚________

                          AUTHOR'S POV;

"mom why do we have to move? what about all my friendships i've made?!" she said with tears in her eyes.

she just remained silent while focusing on the road.

"fuck!.." the angry brown headed girl supposedly mumbled to herself— her mother quickly looked at the mirror that was above her so that she could see what was going on in the back.

"now we're swearing?" her mom responded with a confused and disappointed face.

"don't you dare swear near your parents young lady " her mom said— whilst sighing, before focusing back on the road.

                         ...

JIWOO'S POV;

i know i felt mad but i shouldn't had sweared in front of my mom like that. i wanted to apologize but i was way too mad to think about that.

i decided to just use my phone because it was a boring trip to seoul.

"kids let's stop at a near gas station to get some food and to fill the car up." her mom said, while slowing down the car— and parking next to the gas station at a convenience store.

"i want ice cream!" seori exclaimed

"of course you want ice cream your like obsessed at this point" i told my sister teasingly.

"seori we have to buy real food not snacks, we haven't eaten lunch yet" my mom said with a scolding tone.

seori just pouted "fine..." she said.

"jiwoo i'll give you some money to buy the food while i pay for the fuel, make sure to get me a chicken salad, rice and beef for your sister, and get whatever you want for yourself" my mom said as she pulled her wallet out— handing me 22 dollars.

i sighed— "alright" i took the money and headed inside the convenience store.

***

"hmm.." i wandered around the store with a little basket.

i grabbed the things my mom and sister asked for. but i needed to get something for myself, i wasn't really hungry so i got rice with seasoned chicken.

"i think that should be everything" i said to myself while— soon heading towards the cashier.

i placed all the items on the counter to be scanned.

"that will be 20 dollars" the cashier said.

as i reached towards my bag to get the money that my mom had given me, i looked up at him and i couldn't believe my eyes.

he was so good looking.. i thought to myself

i was then waiting patiently for him to
finish scanning, it was so quiet so i had to make a conversation.

"hey.. if I may ask, how old are you?" i looked at him curiously.

he stopped scanning the items and looked down at me— "17" he said.

i was surprised when he told me he was also my age.

"ahh, me too!" i said while trying to hide my smile.

i gave him the money and he gave me the remaining change. i ran out of that convenience store because my mom yelled out my name— for me to hurry up.

***

NIKI'S POV;

as i was scanning her items she then gave me the money.

when i saw her she looked quite pretty and it felt like i couldn't take my eyes off from her— why was i acting like this..?

it seriously couldn't be some cliché love story. i mean that is impossible and only in those types of movies! right?

while it was silent i heard her speak. she asked me how old i was and i told her i was 17, but I was even more surprised when she told me she was the same age as me— then she had to leave.

i smiled when she left

"now we're probably never gonna see each other ever again.. this is always one time things" i spoke to myself

i sighed as i went to the storage room to restock the items— and to get rid of food that are near expiration date.

***

jiwoo ran back into the car with the food.

"what took you so long it's been more than 20 minutes?!" her mom asked.

"sorry" she responded to her.

they soon started eating their lunch— jiwoo really enjoyed her meal with every bite she took. seori on the other hand was sulking about her ice cream.

"we are almost at the house just 2 more minutes" her mom said as she took a turn into this beautiful neighborhood and for a moment jiwoo thought they were getting a house here— were they?

"finally!" seori said.

jiwoo really didn't know if she was supposed to be mad or happy about being close to their new house—she felt mixed up feelings.

"hmm... there it is!" her mom said.

when seori and jiwoo saw the house their jaws dropped open.

the exterior was very modern and they were very shocked to see it— the black and white color throughout the exterior brought jiwoo joy for what was yet to come inside the house.

"mom! how did you afford such modern house?" jiwoo asked her

"i told you i was getting a well payment here in seoul" she said.

"kids why don't we check inside the house?" she smiled as she unlocked the house with her key.

***

AUHTOR'S AREA;

had to edit a bit of this because of how cringy it was 😭

dw plots are all still the same!

who is your bias in enhypen?