6 • hatered

_______˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚________

                      JIWOO'S POV;

do you know what i hate the most? school. but sitting and chatting with your friends while taking a break from school work is seriously the best.

we're still in the cafeteria talking and getting to know each other.

"hey! that's my tteokbokki!" yuna exclaimed. "and that's not my problem, i'm hungry" jungwon shrugged while taking bites out of yuna's meal.

"you're so damn annoying you know that right?" yuna tried to pull away her bowl. "i know." jungwon just smiled as he pulled away from her food.

"whatever.. you're buying me more tomorrow!" yuna turned away with an annoyed expression.

everyone at the table laughed at their interaction.

i quickly got up to thrash my trash a group of girls were staring into my soul. it was impossible to ignore them because it was so obvious i tried to fix my focus back to the table but i just felt uncomfortable.

                                  ***

                   AUTHOR'S POV;

"hey, yewon look at that girl over there." a group of girls were snickering while pointing at jiwoo. "who is she?" another girl asked in confusion.

"don't know either.." yewon rolled her eyes, then went back to fixing her gaze back on her phone.

"she seems close to your ex. what if she steals him from you?" one of the girls added on, with a mocking smile plastered on her face.

"what the hell are you trying to say? as if i'd ever let that happen!" she yelled at them.

yewon was now starting to despise jiwoo because of the thought of her being close with ni-ki.

the whole table had grown silent because of yewon.

"okay.. just watch out for her or something. you don't have to yell so fucking loud." the girl was annoyed even though she had been the one to provoke her.

yewon began to eye Jiwoo like a hawk.

"just because he broke up with me doesn't mean this bitch can come steal him like this! Who is she?!" yewon bit her lip in jealousy.

yewon was starting to regret cheating on him with a college student from their city, that used her as a fling just to only dump her the day after they did it.

things were complicated in their relationship because she'd cheat twice but he still forgave her before.

"fuck.."

after she had turned 18 on january, last month, she only did flings with older guys and even some seniors in high school she came to realize how much she missed ni-ki and hated how she was gonna loose him now.

"girls. check if she has any social media. even if it takes weeks to find it do whatever you can. i need to know what the fuck she thinks she's trying to do."

Everyone knew it would be impossible to just find someone like that without getting to know her name. But Yewon was going to take a step further and was determined to find her.

                      JIWOO'S POV;

12:50 pm

the lunch block was finally over for us. we could see more people coming because it was time for lunch b.

we were leaving to go to our next periods until i saw jake running up to greet another group of guys.

His face also looked quite familiar.

"yo! Soobin" jake dapped him up. it took me a moment to realize he was the one i had also met that night at the party.

he greeted everyone as he pulled away from jake.

"you coming tonight?" heeseung asked him

"of course, i'd never miss out on fun. see ya." he waved goodbye to everybody as he turned back to his other friends.

i wished time could go a bit faster because now we had to return back to our classes. 2 more hours of school felt like a decade.

i sighed as i walked back, everyone now parting their ways to get to their own class.

   ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

AUTHOR'S AREA;

Short chapter! New characters?