26 • midnight

_______˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚________                                                   AUTHOR'S POV;

            _______˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚________

         AUTHOR'S POV;

for some reason jiwoo couldn't sleep. it felt like all she was doing was closing her eyes as hours passed by. even though she's a fast sleeper, this time she couldn't fall asleep which annoyed her at most.

she let out a huff before slightly opening her eyes to look around the huge cabin. there was a bunch of girls sleeping on the bunk beds. getting good sleep unlike jiwoo on the other hand.

she turned around to the beds wall side to grab her phone that was charging by her large pillow, the girls first instincts were to text ni-ki to see if he was awake at this time which she doubts.

the bright light of the screen caused her to squint her eyes tight, and to quickly reduce the brightness of the phone. the little sleep she had in her was officially gone since the light had completely woken her up.

"ugh.." she groaned as she got up from the bed and slowly climbed down the wooden ladder. to be honest jiwoo didn't know what she was even doing yet, but what's the point of trying to force yourself to sleep when you failed multiple times?

might as well pull an all nighter.

jiwoo threw on her slippers that was on the ground and went to the cabin's living room to lay down on the couch. at least that could give her some comfort even though it was 2am and really dark outside.

"should i call him..?" she whispered to herself, deep in thought. another part of her wanted to call him to talk to him and the other wanted to leave him alone since he may be sleeping.

in the end she came to a conclusion to just dial him once and if he doesn't answer then he might be asleep— so she opened up her boyfriends number and the phone started ringing.

the call had rang a few times and just as jiwoo was about give up on hope he picked up the call. "jiwoo!"

"you sound energetic for someone whose awake at two in the morning." she chuckled as she ruffled her hair back from her face.

"to be honest, half of the boys in our cabin are awake. so i decided to stay up too." jiwoo could hear loud laughs in the background.

"were you about to sleep? can we meet? please?" she asked three questions all at once to the boy. "woah woah, calm down ji-ji" ni-ki smiled to himself even though the girl couldn't see him behind the phone.

"i'm not really that tired. but it's chilly outside so you better wear your jacket before you catch a cold," he said.

"alright i will.." she sighed, clearly not wanting to cover herself with layer of clothes but if it meant that she could meet up with him then sure why not?