~4

"Bye! And yeah, return back before midnight

"Bye! And yeah, return back before midnight." Taehyung waved at his older brother who gave a bunny smile while nodding.

"Bye Jungkook-ssi" Jimin also waved at him in tiny.

"Why are you waving me bye? I'm not going on tour." Jungkook questioned making Jimin feel embarrassed.

"Umm...C-cause I won't be at your home until you return, I guess that's why!?" Jimin said and both the Kim brothers chuckled at him, making him frown deeply.

"Oh Ji-min, I didn't mean like that. I was just teasing you and don't worry. I think your family will be staying over at ours tonight, considering the fact that they announced our wedding today. By the way, good night to you both " Jungkook said and headed inside the building of Kims corporation Ltd.

The other two got inside the car and tied their seatbelts.

"So?" Taehyung said staring at Jimin.

"So?" Jimin questioned back with confusion.

"Now that my brother is gone" Taehyung said while leaning near Jimin, the smaller gulped .

"T-then?" Jimin stuttered out timidly.

"Then, I think that..."

"You t-think what?'

"You should drop the act now." Taehyung said while staring deeply at Jimin who felt so submissive out of a sudden because of the gaze taller had on him.

After hearing the younger, Jimin leaned a bit closer to him before speaking.

"I don't remember pulling up any act, did I?" He asked a bit cockily making Taehyung groan.

"You are saying that you've always been single & don't even had any interest in anyone, right? But you can't fool me." The younger said while towering over Jimin who was surprised by the sudden closeness between them.

"I-I wasn't lying. Trust me." Jimin stuttered, trying to make the taller understand his truth.

"oh really? You really think that there is 'DUMB' written over my forehead? Huh?"

Jimin shook his head while staring at Taehyung.

"N-no.." He squeaked out when Taehyung put his one hand on Jimin's thigh.

"Then why would I believe it when someone godly like you , who looks like they're dripping off beauty & glory wherever they step their feet , would tell me that he is single & innocent and I would believe him. No way, Jimin. Look , as far as I remember we were good friends in childhood, so you can trust me."

Jimin felt his cheeks burning at Taehyung's indirect compliment towards his beauty. Most importantly, Taehyung is still remembering their friendship , while Jimin had totally forgotten him until today, when he met the KIMs.