Chapter Seventeen

"When can I leave this hell hole?" I snarled at Jason, for the fiftieth time, trying my best to not bitch slap him for keeping me here for two days, not even do I get good food, they say because I'm a Mutt Rogue I have to be treated like an A-Class rogue, which I learned about this morning, so appearinty they started classifying rogues to keep their security level right, so a strong rogue doesn't get a weak guard, and a weak rogue get a strong guard. It's quite simple if you think about, the higher class rogues are from A through J, and how they labble a rogue is by how hard it was to capture it, how many people it has killed, and its popularity among other rogues and packs, and appearinty I'm so scary, popular, and dangerous that I'm labeled an A-Classed rogue, that has special treatment though, right now I'm supposed to be locked up, from head to toe, in a padded cell, and only fed once a day, though right now I'm taking a walk with Alpha Alex and Alpha Jason, eating a freshly killed squirrel.

"You can leave when you stop eating like a caveman," Jason held his nose, probably because of the stink of the squirrel that I got used to after practicing hunting when I was younger, "Because I don't know why you're eating that, but all I know is that it's nasty and unnatural!"

"All wolves in my pack learn how to hunt small animals when they first shift, because my pack seems to love squirrel soup!" Alex smirks at him, praticly saying, 'Ha! My pack's better! Suck it!' To Jason.

"If scents described what you looked like, then I'm sure that you new mate would look nastier than this with all of her makeup and perfume she always has on." I coldly replied, while also coldly glaring at Jason, while he stared at me as if he just realized that he did something wrong mating with that bitch, oh god I hate her so much that I totally forgot her name!

"If scents describe how you look, then you, Amber, are one beautiful woman!" Alex smirked at me, was he- is he trying to flirt... with... me? While he stood there, next to me, smirking, while I was standing there, with a squirrel leg hanging out of my mouth, staring at him with a blank face, really? An Alpha flirting with a Rogue? The thought gets more confusing every time I think about it.

"Uhhh, 'Kay...?" I said, well, more like I asked, with a confused expression, while he smirked at me.

"Hurry your asses up, we don't have all day!" Alpha Jason snapped, looking pissed at us.

"Fine, we'll hurry our furry asses up, assface!" I snapped back, speeding up my pace until I was a few feet infront of the guys, and I heard Alpha Alex mumble a question about me.

"Amber's always been like that, she's never predictable and can snap at anything she doesn't like." I hear Alpha Jason answer Alpha Alex's question.

"So, after this," Alpha Alex says, coming from behind me, and threw his arm around my shoulders, with a smirk plastered across his face, "Do you wanna come over to my pack house and meet my pack?"

"Screw off! Don't you have a fucking mate?" I growled at him, making him frown. Then it hit me, his mate must've died, or rejected him. "Hnn, sorry." I mumble. I'm not used to apologizing for shit like that, but hey, I need to get out of this hellhole as fast as I can, the quicker the better.

"It's alright, you didn't know." Alpha Alex sighs, then he smirks again, "The offer still stands though, so if you want to, you can come over to my pack-"

"You're a fucking Alpha for fucks sake, and I'm a wanted rogue by the werewolves and vampires, you should let you mind do the thinking, not your dick!" I snapped at him, again. "And anyways, I'm sure Alpha Jason doesn't like it either." I pointed out, looking at Jason, who was glaring daggers at Alpha Alex.

"But still," Alpha Alex shrugs, "It's all worth a try."

"More like trys," I mumble under my breath, turning back to look up at Alex, I see that he's looking down at me with a slight frown, "What?"

"I'm trying to see if you would rather want a life as a Luna, and have your reputation changed from something bad, to something good, and you seem to want the opposite of what I'm offering, why?" He asks. Geez, bipolar much?

"Because, living alone is how I intend on living the rest of my days out," I say, "And if I did join a Pack some how, someone will most likely get on my nerve and I'll be kicked out for causing a funeral."

"O-kay...?" Alpha Alex drags out, scratching the back of his neck, "Will you just give it a try?"

"No," I slowly snarled, "If you ask me one more fucking time I won't come to your funeral 'cause of an accidental death, got that, Alpha?"