Chapter Eightteen

After my lovely chat with the Alpha, I found myself back in the excuse of a cell. Like, honestly, I'm supposed to be chained up and thrown in a nasty ass dungeon, but instead I'm in a room with a twin bed, a desk, and a dresser. I thought I was a prisoner, not a fucking guest.

I don't even know what the hell is happening.

So why the fuck am I locked up and suspected to be the leader of a rogue pack that I've never heard of?

Glancing around the room, I take in the musky, damp scent.

'This is just wonderful.' I snarled in my mind. 'What the fuck am I supposed to do?' 

'Well, you could sleep.' Suggested Bubbles, 'We have to wait for what ever the hell'll happen next.'

'I hate this.' I growled. 

Laying on the bed on my stomach, I snarl into my pillow. "What the fuck am I supposed to do!?"

~~~

After the entire ordeal with the Rogue packs and Alphas' and shit, I was relatively okay with chatting with Bubbles and sleeping off my massive denial about how fucked up my life was. Today was the day I was getting out, but because of some shit going on outside, I had tow wait an extra three days.

Yeah, 'cause that's what I always wanted, right? No, hell no, fuck no. I feel the need too claw someone's face off; is that natural? I don't know, but it's not like I've ever had anyone to tell me otherwise.

I sighed, and turned to my other side, effectively cracking the joints in my back.

"I'm bored as fuck; what're we gonna do?" I asked out loud, hoping that Bubbles would answer.

'Nothing, we'll just have to wait and see.' She answered, sounding a little pissed.

"This is complete bullshit," I whined, slapping my hand against the wall, "it's not like I've ever wanted to be captured and tried to be courted by some mountain wolf and locked up for some shit I didn't even knew was happening."

'Well, it's life, wait a few more days,' Bubbles sighed in annoyance, 'I'll never understand how this world and ecosystem works.'

"Yeah," I muttered, sliding onto my back, and throwing an arm over my eyes, "neither will I, and I'm the one who's supposed to do all the talkin'."

Bubbles muttered something under her breath, but I was already thinking of ways to get myself out of whatever situation I got myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell, man... What the hell...

Well, due to that fact that I am a lazy ass that needs to learn how to use a fucking schedule and maybe organize a little I have lost the point of the story. I know that I started posting chapters to this a little over a year ago, but what was the point? I'm not sure if I wanted to make something different where the main character is not as girly girly like all of those other books I remember reading, or if I wanted it where Amber dies and whatshisface gets his pack killed off by the vampires or some shit while the other whatshisface takes his packmates back to the mountains to enjoy the frozen tippy tops of the world while the vampire takes over the world and soon leads to the book 'Pet'.....

Like, what the hell man, what the hell.

I know that I will be rewriting this book, it'll probably be in a different formatting, due to my changes in my writing style, but I will try to update somewhat frequently as possible.