seven

"Someone I swear I would never see again"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

I opened the door and went to the living room laying on the couch.

"Iris is coming over in about 5 minutes!" Layla said to me and Luna, which she was in her room. 

"Sounds good". I said to Layla.

"Luna can you over out here for a sec?" Layla then said after she got some water.

She came out of her room and on the couch with me.

"What you need?" She said laying back.

"There is gonna be a small dorm party for getting through the first day. Claire Malls is hosting it and me and Iris are going." Layla said.

"What time does it start?" Luna asked.

"9:30". 

"Well I'm not going because Jack is now coming at 9:00 and staying till 12:00." Luna said and then got up and went back to her room.

"What about you, Macy?" Layla asked looking at me.

"Yeah Macy, you should come". Iris said as she walked in.

"Hey girl!" Layla said hugging her.

Why did I kind of not wanna go?

She loved party's.

But she was tired and wanted to finish her little homework.

"It will be fun I swear!" Iris said.

"Ok fine I'll go too." I said smiling. 

"Good!"

"Yay!"

"Ok it's 5:12 so we have a lot of time so I say we get to know Macy better and Macy gets to know use better and then will pick out our outfits!" Layla said.

Me and Iris nodded and they came and sat with me. 

We talked for hours, played never have I ever, and Luna came and join us to watch a movie. Iris then made us all pasta, which was so yummy!

"It's 8:45 so we should go get ready because I took Claire that we would come early to help set up." Iris said to me and Layla.

We all finished getting ready at 8:58.

Iris was wearing a short, tight, light blue dress. Layla was wearing light-wash shorts with a cropped tight hot pink top. Lastly, I was wear a black mini skirt with a bright blue very cropped tank top.

"Ok lets go guys, and bye Luna!" Layla said she and Iris walked out the door.

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text, which I was reading it as I was leaving went I bumped into something.

"Ouch". I start quietly as I looked up..

"You ok?" A guys voice said.

Was that who I think it was?

He then saw my face and looked just as shocked.

"Macy?" He said.

"Macy lets go!" Iris said as she grabbed my arm and took me out of the room. 

Jackson?..

My ex-boyfriend Jackson?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

I head was spinning with thoughts.

Was that actually Jackson?

It could not be.