Chapter 1

"Ysobel Ignacia! Jamuel's here, bilisan mo na." My mom said kaya binilisan ko na ang pag-aayos sa mukha ko. Naglagay lang ako ng moisturizer and lip balms to set my face. Afterwards, bumaba na rin ako to have my breakfast.

"Late kana ba? Let's have breakfast muna." I said habang pababa ng hagdan. Jamuel was sitting at our sofa, watching something on his phone.

He look so handsome even though he's not doing anything yet.

"I already had my breakfast at home." He said kaya I just nodded. I just grabbed some pancakes and drank water.

"Let's go." I said and nauna na siyang lumabas.

Gwapo nga, snob naman.

"What got into your mind to fetch me today?" I said to start our conversation dahil tanging ang radio ng sasakyan lamang ang nagsisilbing ingay sa loob.

"Mom said that I should fetch you. Wag kang feeling." He said that made me roll my eyes. Typical Jamuel.

"I never said anything. Umagang umaga, galit agad."  I said and cross my arms above my chest.

"Just shut up, pwede?" Sabi niya kaya inirapan ko lang siya.

"Gwapo nga, mataray naman." Pabulong kong saad

"What did you say? 

"Just shut up, pwede?" I answered back, mocking him with what he said awhile ago.

Edi na back to you siya.

Jamuel Donn Cruz. Our families are friends with each other, that's the reason why we knew each other. Although our families are close, our relationship with each other says the opposite.

Actually, we were never like this before. They would always describe us as the definition of "close" dahil halos hindi na kami mag hiwalay. That was when we were in junior high school, not until I decided to take the risk and thought that we could level up our friendship. From friends to lovers. But that was all just my thought and what if's.

Eversince that day, minsan lang kami mag pansinan. During family gatherings, he would just talk to our other friends except me. Our friends knew about this, they knew about us but they would always remain silent since alam nila na masakit sa part ko ang mga nangyayari ngayon.

It's been two years but the feeling of being rejected still haunts me.

"Ibaba mo nalang ako sa may Doux."

Doux de Luxe was ate Athara's pastry shop and also a coffee shop. Athara is Jamuel's ate. If you compare ate Athara with Jamuel's attitude, walang wala si Jamuel.

"What are you going to do here? Wala ka bang pasok?" Jamuel asked me as he pull over his Lexus infront of Doux.

"Magpapalamig ng ulo dahil binadtrip mo ako. Bwisit." I said and slammed the door very loud that made Jamuel honk very loud.

"What the heck is your problem?!" Sigaw niya and I just raised my middle finger at him and entered the shop.

I sad at the table kung saan malapit ang aircon. Umagang umaga, nag iinit na agad ulo ko sa hinayupak na 'yon.

Why do I even like that guy? He's a walking red flag.

"Calm down siz." Someone said at naglapag ng matcha latte sa table ko. I looked at it and saw ate Athara, smiling at me.

"Thanks ate" I said and drank it.

"I saw what happened kanina. Habaan mo pasensya mo ha? Mahal mo diba." Ate Athara said that made me chuckle softly.

"You really want me to be your sister in law that bad?" I jokingly said she just laughed.

"Of course. Maghahanap pa ba ako ng iba kung nandiyan ka naman na?"

"Oh how I wish it was Jamuel who said that." I said that made ate Athara laugh so hard.

"Hay Ysobel. Kung pwede ko lang batukan everyday si Jamuel just for him to see your existence, ginawa ko na." Athe Athara said and I just smiled at him.

"Kalabitin mo nga si Jamuel tapos kindatab mo kung matapang ka" Bulong sa akin ni Norielle while we're in the middle of our pre-cal class.

"Gago. Ayoko, baka palabasin ako ni sir."

"Alato, mahinang nilalang." Norielle said that earned a laugh from Kianna na nasa likod ko.

Kinalabit ko si Jamuel, he looked at me at kinindatan ko siya. He seems so disgusted with what I did kaya natawa si Norielle sa ginawa ko.

"Ms. Velasquez and Mr. Cruz! For God's sake, would you please stop flirting with each other inside my class? You can do that later! Mygosh!" Our prof said that made me blush because of embarassment. Everyone inside our class started teasing us.

"Sir I'm not flirting with her. Siya ang nangalabit." Jamuel said defending his self.

"Kahit na. Now, I want all of you to focus!"  Our prof said kaya umayos na kaming tatlo nila Norielle at Kianna.

I wasn't able to focus on our class after what happened awhile ago. I used to do this to him all the time pero ngayon, bigla akong kinain ng hiya. Nakatingin lang ako kay sir but I'm not paying attention with what he's saying.

"Jamuel! Wait!" I said and held his arms to stop him from leaving. Our class just ended and everyone inside our class starts to leave.

"I-I'm really s-sorry kanina..n-nag aasaran l-lang kaming t-tatlo.." I said and nakatungo lang ang ulo ko, afraid to see his reaction. But knowing Jamuel, although he's mad, he would always keep that cold and unbothered look in his face.

"Then stop involving me with your asaran. Can't you see what happened awhile ago? Nakakahiya yung ginawa mo." He said

"That's why I'm apologising..I know I went overboard." I said, preventing myself from crying.

"Or was this all your tantics para pansinin kita? You and your friends are aware that I don't feel the same way with how you feel sa akin. Ayaw mong masaktan diba? But ikaw lang din naman naghahanap ng paraan para masaktan ka." May diin na sabi niya that shattered my heart into pieces.

His other way of saying that he really doesn' want me.

"I-I'm not doing this para magpapansin..I'm trying to save our friendship." I said and finally looked at his eyes and the only emotions that I saw was anger and disappointment.

"Stop trying to save it if you're the one who ruined it. Tigilan mo na ito, Ysobel. Masasaktan ka lang." He said before he left me crying.

"Gagong 'yon, mas gwapo naman si papa kesa sakanya tapos ganyan siya. Luh, epal yern." Norielle said then hugged me.

"Hush Ysobel, we're here for you." Kianna said and hugged me too.

Nothing is way more painful than hearing the words 'I don't want you' 'I don't like you' from the person that you love the most. Pero gaya ng sinabi ni ate Athara, kailangan kong habaan ang pasensya ko if because I love him.

No matter how hard the waves and storms would hit me, I'll always try my best to fimd the rainbow after these.

Darating rin ang oras ko.

---------..