Chapter 5

"Kaming tatlo, sa amin yung chapter 1-3 and kayo, chapter 4-5. Keri ba? Pwede namin kayong tulungan sa discussion na part and you can help us gathering datas." Kianna said and the three guys just nodded, they seem like their not interested at parang mga antok pa.

"Bahala kayo kung ayaw niyo makinig. Basta sinabi ko na mga parts niyo."

"Sinong taga luto ng pancit canton?" Jamuel asked us out of nowhere.

"Gutom ka ba?"

"Hindi. Concern lang ako. You know, doing the research paper can drain our minds. Nakaka gutom kaya pag ganon." Jamuel said defending his self kaya. I just shooked my head with his statement.

"Ako na bahala sa pancit canton mo, basta tumulong ka sa mga kasama mo." I said and opened my laptop to start making our research paper.

"Wag ako ang sabihan mo. Dapat sila." He said and pointed Tristan and Kristoffer who's already sleeping in their armchairs.

While we're doing our research papers, biglang dumating si Gianna holding a cup of iced coffee from Doux.

"Hey guys! I brought some iced coffee's sa may Doux since it's the only nearby shop sa school. Here," she said and handed us one by one the iced coffee.

I appreciate her efforts but I really don't like iced coffee. I don't like the taste of caffeine. Parang anytime, maduduwal ako if dumampi sa dila ko. Maybe because I'm acidic or sadyang maarte lang ako.

"Thanks Gi! But I really don't drink coffee. But don't worry, I still appreciate your effort. Salamat." I said and smiled at her.

"Sino 'yan?" Bulong sa akin ni Norielle.

"Kristoffer's new girl, Gianna Torres." I said

I noticed how Kianna went silent after Gianna came inside the room. Kristoffer also woke up and was shocked when he saw Gianna beside him.

Nasa gitna nila Kianna at Gianna si Kristoffer so parang ang dramatic tingnan ng atmoshpere nila. But, that won't happene. Kianna's already happy with his boyfriend, Harrold. And Kristoffer's already happy with Gianna.

"Hanep, parang love triangle ganap dito ah." Biglang bulalas ni Tristan that made the atmosphere extra awkward. It's a good thing that Gianna laughed.

"You're indeed a joker, Tristan. I hope you're not offended with his joke, Kianna. And Tristan, Kianna might have a past with Kristoffer but that's all in the past, diba? It's not her thing na umeksena sa may relasyon na." Gianna said that made us all dumbfounded.

Why does it sound like she's faking it?

With what Gianna have said, Kianna smiled awkwardly.

"O-oo nga naman, and ikaw kase! M-may boyfriend n-na ako. Manahimik ka." Kianna said and slapped Tristan.

"See. She has a boyfriend already kaya bakit pa siya eeksena sa amin, right Kianna?" Gianna said emphasizing the word 'boyfriend' and 'eeksena'.

After that, Kianna remained silent and continue typing on her laptop. It's my first time to see her this silent and serious.

"Jamuel, I miss tita Amarah's cordon bleu na but I'm too shy to tell her. I hope there will be another family gathering again so that I could taste it again." I said and pouted.

We're currently having our meryenda at the school's cafè. Kristoffer's with Gianna, Tristan is with Norielle and Kianna went somewhere. In short, kaming dalawa ang naiwan na kumain.

"Come over later, she's going to make some." Jamuel said that made my eyes wide.

"Really?! Oh my gosh. How did she knew na I want cordon bleu?" I asked him and he showed me his phone.