Chapter 7

After that day when Jamuel went into our house, everyday na akong hatid sundo sakanya. It was him who would text or call me first in the morning now. He would usually send a picture of him, still in his comforter or a picture of him and his pomeranian, 'Peppa'.

Ako ang nag pangalan sa aso niya since his dog was so fluffy and cute. He was so against my decission at first but the latter gave up in the end dahil kapag tinatawag ko yung dog niya na peppa, tumatakbo siya sa akin pero kapag tinawag niyang 'Skye' which was his preferred name, hindi lumilingon.

Today was Saturday, I have nothing to do at home and the weather today as a little gloomy kaya tinatamad ako bumangon ng kama ko but today was also Peppa's birthday. Yes, Jamuel's dog. I ordered a cake na mukha ni Peppa ang nakalagay. It was a bit pricy but I treated that dog like my child na rin.

Anak namin, hihi.

"Ysobel, a cake arrived today? Kanino mo ibibigay? Is these for luka and snow?" He said, referring to our golden retriver and also our pomeranian.

"Hala, sorry mom but para kay Peppa ito. It's her birthday today." I said and mom just nodded.

Luka was my ate's dog while Snow was my parent's dog. I wasn't able to get my own dog yet since pinapalaki pa nila si Snow and they told me that I can get one as soon as Snow will be one year old dahil baka pag puro puppies sa bahay, magkakagulo ang lahat.

I wore my drifit leggings and a halter top, plinantsa ko rin ang buhok ko to have that natural bagsak hair look and just a simple make up. After that, bumaba na rin ako at kinuha ang cake and went straight to Jamuel's house. It was just a walking distance from our house, pwede kong takbuhin in case I need cuddles from him hihi. Ang harot.

"Hi tita!" I greeted tita Amarah when she opened the door for me.

"Oh my, my ever so glowing darling. Pasok ka, Ysobel. Is that a cake for peppa?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Wow! It's so cute! For sure, peppa will love it. Just place it in the counter nalang and samahan mo ako sa pool area." She said and I just nodded at her.

Pumunta ako sa kitchen nila and I saw ate Amarah eating cupcakes which I'm sure from Doux. When she saw me, she immediately hugged me and offered me a cupcake.

"Gosh! I'm glad that you're finally here, I don't need to have a plastikan interaction with Jamuel's girl!" She said na nagpawala ng ngiti ko.

"P-po?"

"Her girlfriend is here, ang lakas ng mukha magpakita ulit after ghosting my brother for almost a year!" She said that made me knees jelly. Buti nalang at nasa counter kami, I was able to hold the counter for extra support dahil my knees are trembling.

Baka kaya hindi niya sinabi sa akin na naging sila ni Sofia because he was waiting for thims time to finally say it?

I heard some laughs from a familliar voice and unfamilliar voice. They were laughing so loudly na naging dahilan para mabingi ako. Automatic na lumingon ako when I saq them,

Jamuel has that smile that everyone can fall for, and Sofia's beauty that can definitely attract every guy that she wished to have.

Ang unfair.

"Ysobel?" Jamuel said when she saw me. Sofia's immediately looked at me at hindi ako tanga para hindi makita kung paano tumaas ang kilay niya. But since ate Amarah's behind me, she gave me a fake smile.

"H-hi!" I said trying to have that cheerful voice.

"Uhm, I didn't know that you were coming." Jamuel said that hit me.