𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

- 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐧

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫: i would like to thank karlghs for helping me with this chapter !!

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫: i would like to thank  karlghs  for helping me with this chapter !!

𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚: 🩶

liked by user3, chunkz and 1,230,114 more

𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐳: thank u for daily updates
^ 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚: feeding u

𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐧: no1 be doing it better than us
^ 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚: trust

𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐞: my fav girls
^ 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚: trust ur my fav

𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐲: acting like a teenage girl
^ 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚: stop it you
^ 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐳: y u moving brazy and not even doin anything bout it

- - - -

mio has been acting really strange. first it was the constant arguing, about my friends, then he was ignoring my messages, and now, he keeps refusing to meet with me. yet today, after hours of arguing, he finally accepted my offer to come round.

"mio." i open the door and cough, moving out the way so he can come in. the boys must of heard me say his name because they were not happy.

"what's this man doin here?" chunkz kissed his teeth, stood up and pulled his joggers up.

"can man not see his girl?" mio flicked off his shoes and scrunched his face to chunkz's comment.

"not when 'man' be making 'his girl' cry all week" kenny responded, finally coming downstairs after a 3 and a half hour nap.

mio decided that it would be the best idea ever to go sit on the sofa, right next to chunkz. probably to piss him off, or to just 'engage in conversation'. when mio sat next to chunkz, chunkz gave mio the biggest side eye and looked at me, mouthing 'is this man serious?'. i just shrugged in response, actually having no time for mio and his bullshit.

"mio what the fuck is wrong with you?" i finally stepped in. i'm not in the right mood to put up with his crap right now, and to be dead straight, he is giving me the biggest headache in the whole world.

"what girl? i'm just tryna spread my range you get me?" he tapped the side of his head and that set me off.

"we need to fucking talk, now." i intersected before one of the boys had a chance to stick up for me.

"right here..?" i could see all the confidence he had, spilling out of him as he sat up and gulped.

"yeah right here, these are my friends, they will hear about it anyway.. so?" i tapped my fingers on the side and waited for a response. mio stood up and came over to me.

"can we do this in.. private. it would be the best." he folded over his lips and looked down, making me a bit more confident about the riot that's about to start.

he pointed to the door, which made me nervous, i was worried if it was showing, but i didn't care. i looked over to see kenny nodding at me and pointing to the two windows located at each side of the door, which means he was going to stalk us and watch out for me. i took a deep breath and nodded.

"fine." i stood up and dusted myself off, sincerely hoping that kenny did in fact watch out for me, because i needed some support right now. i strolled over to the door, and once we were out of it, i decided it would be best not to shut it fully, just in case, you know, worst comes to worst.

"look alana.. i think we should break up." i knew this was coming, as soon as i said we needed to talk i feel like i heard a silent cheer in his head. this relationship has been long, and we have gotten so bored of each other that we end up meeting only about once a month. but, i still really liked him, and isn't that the reason i said yes to being his girlfriend? so i was willing to stand up for this, for us.

"why? what makes you think we should throw 'us' down the drain?" i questioned him, slightly tilting my head, i was trying to hold my ground. my hand still squeezing the handle on the front door, and out the corner of my eye, i can see kenny and sharky sneaking up to the windows.

"come on alana, have you not seen us? you take like 3 to 5 business days to reply to me, and we barely even talk. we don't even call anymore." he looked me up and down in a 'im sorry' way, but i wasn't having it. he was trying to revolve our break up, around me?

"why do you think that is? you take weeks to even respond to a single 'hello how are you' and anytime i try to meet you or plan something with you, it's always a rain check." i reply, my eyebrows now raised, waiting for a response.

"okay, but don't you do the exact same thing? when i have a free day and ask you to come to mine, it's always 'sorry, with the boys' or something to do with them! who knows what your doing with them now." he attempted to defend himself, but it clearly went horrible because my eyebrows furrowed and my jaw clenched, and all i could think was he was trying to blame it on the guys. first i was nervous, but now this? this was a different level of pure rage.

"you have nerve to come to my house, saying this about my friends, and then to accuse me of doing god knows what with them!" i am completely enraged by him, and thanks to him there is a bush behind him, so just in case..

"okay, break up with me for all i care, but to blame it on my friends, and for one, who i have known longer than you? thank you for telling me what you really think of me, because this conversation is over, please do not message me or come to this house, because i will not threat to get a restraining order.. naxdin leh." i whispered the last part as i opened the door and slammed it behind me, yet after all this rage; i was still burnt to the core. i felt betrayed.. for some reason. but all above, i was devastated, all these years wasted. i felt the tears finally well up in my eyes, the tears i refused to shed outside.

a tear dropped from my eye, i think kenny and sharky decided to leave when it began to get personal because both of them were perched on the sofa, looking at me. as i walked in to go upstairs, sharky was the first to get up as he saw the tears rolling down my cheeks, as i started to walk upstairs he ran behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and at that moment, all of the little tears turned into a waterfall as i sobbed into my hands.

sharky, someone who hates people sitting in his room, led me towards his room. i was confused when i found myself sitting next to him on his bed, but i just let it happen because i was too upset to say anything, and too comfortable as he sat next to me, and his arms hugged my neck and side tightly as i sobbed, for what felt like eternity.

an:
gosh.
i had to redo this chapter
because i got help from an
amazing person🤞🤞🤞
this took a while to write and i acc
dk why but anyway should another chap
come out tonight?????