𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

- 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬

- 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬

the trip was finally over. since the whole thing happened, none of the boys have messaged me during the rest of my holiday, nor have they even wished me a safe flight.

i keep turning my phone on and off to check if anyone has messaged me. nope. on everyones name on my phone it says 'opened - 8 days ago'

"whats up? you seem sad." mio asked, while chomping on his kitkat. we were sitting at the gate, waiting for our section to be called.
"nothing." i plainly responded, looking through my socials.

"nah. somethings up." he snatched my phone and placed it back onto my lap, causing me to look up at him.

"nothing. i'm fine, mio." i looked away from him to see multiple little children, running around their mother.

"you want kids someday?" mio asked, staring at the kids as well.

"not with you," i responded nastily, "and stop staring at the kids, it's cute when i do it, but when your ass is looking at them; it looks like your about to kidnap them." i grab his chin and turn it the opposite way as the mother started looking at mio weirdly. 

"are you trying to stereotype me as a pedo?" mio asks, furrowing his eyebrows and making stingy movements with his neck and fingers.

"yes, that's exactly what i'm referring to you as." i respond, picking up my phone to see messages from the 'footasylum faves' groupchat.

"it's nice to know you think of me that way." he responds, crossing his legs.

i look up at him, looking at his sudden posture as i attempt not to laugh. i then look back down at my phone at the groupchat.

𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐥
shut up megamind.

𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞
its facts nellabella.

𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐥
no its not ur just rude 

𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞
ok domnella837

𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐥
BITCH WHAT???

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆*** 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲
ok ym its getting old now

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆*** 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲
have ym spoke to alana?

𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐥
no she hasn't replied to me why?

𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
nah man everyones shit pissed at her

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆*** 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲
why ?

𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
have you not seen her feed?

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆*** 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲
nah man lemme look now..

𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐚 has removed you from the group.

suddenly, my gate get's called out; i stand up as if i'm on a mission. i just really want to get home now. many thought's are running through my head; they are all shit pissed at me? and who does harry mean? everyone? and i've explained it to everyone? and why did adeola remove me?

i get to the boarding gate, as the ground crew scan my ticket and check my passport, allowing me on the plane. i get greeted by a flight attendant, and i sit in my seat. i am sat in the window seat, around 10 rows behind mio as he is sat at the front of the plane; where he likes to be.

i rummage through my cargos to grab my phone, as i do, theres more notifications. from a random number.

weird.. i normally only get these from fans or spam. 

𝟎𝟕𝟑𝟕𝟓𝟗****𝟔

𝟎𝟕𝟑𝟕𝟓𝟗****𝟔
hey, it's jade. im sorry for being such a dick to
you for this whole time, but i just wanted to let you know
that the boys are pissed, they can't even bring up your
name right now, but they haven't told me why. is everything ok?

i stare at the text for a minute, i thought i blocked jade? i scroll down my imessages to look at the other number she texted me on, it wasn't the same number, so whose is it?

𝟎𝟕𝟑𝟕𝟓𝟗****𝟔
sorry, by the way, this is my friends phone.
also i thought i let you know that they have been 
telling me to unpack stuff in your room, as if they want
me to move in.

okay, what?! was she lying to me? i took a screenshot of the chat, and went to the only person i could. jidion. 

𝐣𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐢

𝐦𝐞
jidion, what is this?

you have sent 1 attachment

𝐣𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐢
dk alana. boys r mad and i'm back
home. call me when ur in the uk?

𝐦𝐞
ok.

an
sorry i havent been active guysss
more chapters?? idk
lolll guys whats gonna happen when she gets
home?

i vote dramaaa!!!!