•The dark past

YN POV
I dont know why i told everything to him.I felt so comfortable with him.While i was walking towards the room i heard a voice.

Taehyung:Hey,Yn!What happened you look sad and where are you going?

Yn:Im going to my room.

Jennie:Won't you stay with us tonight?

Yn:Sorry but i cant.I need to study more.

Jennie:Ok but did you eat?

Yn:Yes i ate before you came home.Im going now.Goodnight, i hope you have fun.

Everyone:Goodnight!

Taehyung:Why does she have to force herself so much on studying?

JIMIN POV
I was still in kitchen while watching out of the window.In my mind is still her crying face.Maybe im falling in love.No way im the flirty boy that every girl wants.But with her......i am not able to flirt like with others.I can only be kind and soft.What is this?

Rose:Ok guys its time to eat.

She gave everyone their plate of pasta and she turned off the light while Namjoon was choosing a film to watch while eating.The movie started.I tried the pasta.It was amazing.Did she do any magic thing to them?They are better then in restaurant.She is good in everything.What a wife material girl!

Taehyung:Jimin do you like the food?

Jimin:I love it.Yn is so good at cooking.

Im laughing and enjoying with friends but my mind is still on Yn.How is she right now? What is she doing? Did she sleep?
I dont know.

TAEHYUNG POV
Since we came home i have noticed something strange.Jimin is behaving differently today.He is not talking a lot like always....since Yn showed up in the living room at first.I haven't seen him like this before.He always acts like a child..but today.The way he looks at her,he went to the supermarket with her and also helped her in cooking.Something is happening here.I mean i love Yn like my sister,knowing her past...it hurts.I should protect her.But Jimin is also my best friend so....I should be careful.

5 hours later

YN POV
Its 4am and im still studying.Im so tired i should sleep now.Tomorrow is my graduation.I should be ready to start work.It will be tiring but my family ...

Flashback
Mom:Yn did you study enough today?

Little Yn:Yes mom i did the homework and studied enough for tomorrow.

Mom:Ok now tell me what was the study about?

Little Yn:It was about breathtaking process.The most important organs in this process are....Hm........the mouth....the nose and ......

Mom:What? You dont remember?Come with me right now!!

She grabbed my arm harshly and started taking me forcefully towards the bathroom.

Little Yn:Mom please please dont do this to me.I promise i will study more and remember everything.Im sorry please dont take me to the bathroom.

Mom:No Yn you will stay there.Until you understand the importance of studying.I dont want to have a problematic child.If you ever dont study again and dont remember anything you with stay in the bathroom again.

She took me forcefully and pushed me in the bathroom.I was trying hard to go out but she slapped me so hard that i fell.She closed the door and locked it.I sat in a corner of the bathroom and started crying and sobbing.But the worst part is that she turned off the light.I got up kicking the door but nothing happened.With that i stayed there in the dark being scared of the dark all night.

Since then this used to happen always when i didnt remember studies or when i score bad grades.

Its not like she didnt love me but she was very strict.Somtimes i believe that she doesnt love me but only the mother knows the love for her children.

But this is not all.

My dad was an alcoholic person.He used to work and drink all day.We never stayed with him like his children or his family.He used to argue with mom every day and me and my brother used to stay together in our room while crying.

But my mom says that he has changed.I dont know but i wanted to go away for so long.I wanted peace which i found here.
Flashback ends

But now lets sleep im too tired.Tomorrow is my graduation.I should prepare everything today.

Comment and vote please💚💚
The question for this chapter is :When did u start reading ffs?
Answer in the comments