•Our Christmas

JIMIN POV
Its been a week now but she is still the same angel.Shy and sweet.She makes my heart beat like crazy.Just knowing that i have a girl like her in my arms makes me happy inside.She cooks,cleans and even helps me with everything.She is the one who makes me feel myself and loved.But everytime i am with her someone will call me and ask me weird questions.I have tried to call them back but their phone is turned off.Im scared for her safety.

After 3 days is Christmas.She is very happy about it and she is preparing for that day.Im in their house now.Yn is in kitchen cooking like always.

​Taehyung:​So Jimin do your parents know about your relationship with Yn?

Jimin:​No.Not yet but soon they will know it.

​Jennie:​Oh our boy is so serious about it!

Taehyung:Yes he should be because he cant find a girl better than our Yn.

I got up and went towards the kitchen.And there i saw...her.She was looking gorgeous.I went towards her and backhugged her.Her hair smell so good.And her skin smells like honey.

​Yn​:Jimin what are you doing?Are you crazy?

​Jimin:​People always act crazy...when they fall in love!

I turned her towards me and now her back is touching the counter.One hand is on her small waist and one hand is on her cheek.I saw in her eyes.They are deep like the ocean.Then my attention got to her lips.And i started kissing her slowly.

Magic...

YN POV
I was in the kitchen cooking when her came and turned him towards him.Our bodies are so close.I can smell his scent that drives me crazy whenever im with him.His eyes tell everything.I feel loved.A love different from others.Suddenly his lips landed on mine and he started kissing me softly.I didnt expect this but it makes me feel good.I dont want this to end.He started making the kiss harder.I like it but someone may see us.I stopped the kiss and said.

​Yn:​Jimin please stop.Someone may see us.

​Jimin:​I dont care baby.I dont know what you have done to me.

Then he started kissing my jawline.And then started kissing my lips again.Suddenly my phone rang and he stopped.It was from my mom.

​Yn:​Hello mom!How are you?

​Mom:​We are fine.How are you?

​Yn:​Im fine.

​Mom:​Well i called to tell you that you grandmother is sick.We need some of the medicines you sent long time ago.

​Yn:​Ok mom i will send it today.

​Mom:​Ok dear take care.

She hang up and Jimin went in living room.

3 days later
3 days passed and today is Christmas.Im really happy that im going to celebrate this day with my loved ones.But happier because God gave me the person i have been waiting for all my life.

Its 5am and im cooking in the kitchen like always while others are in living room.Suddenly Jimin came looking at me shocked.

​JIMIN POV
I was in the living room and thought to go and see what my baby is doing.I went in the kitchen only to see the table full of delicious dishes.

Jimin:Hey what are you doing?Have you done all these by yourself?Are you crazy?

How can she do so many things for only 3 hours?Is she a witch or what?