•I like someone

Yn pov

Well today is a very special day for me.I graduate.I dont know what will happen next with my life but i hope is something beautiful.Since my family is not here my friends will bring me to the graduation party.They are like my family.Every student's family will be there watching and supporting them and my friends will be there for me.I feel like my family.Taehyung protect me like he is my big brother and girls they are like my sisters.Anyway im going to get ready.For 1 hour i should be there.

I was going to get ready when i heard a knock.It was Jennie.

Jennie:Hey girl!What are you doing?

Yn:Imgetting ready.

Jennie:Well i came here to ask if Jimin can come also with us.We promised him to call him when we go out.

When i heard his name a smile got in my face but i didnt show it.

Yn:Its not a problem if he comes too.He is our friend right?

Jennie:Ok im telling Taehyung to call him.Btw do you want me and Rose to help you get ready?

Yn:Sure why not?

JIMIN POV

Im getting ready for today.Taehyung called me and told me to get ready because we are going for Yn's graduation.Its so much emotion.How is she looking today?I hope she is happy today and forever.1 day is too less to know a person but her.....i feel like i know her for a long time.Its just the feeling.Now im going to go to her home.

Now im going to go to her home

AT HER HOME

Im sitting on the couch nervous waiting for her.She is in the other room getting ready with the girls.Me and boys are in the living room.

Jimin:Why are they taking so long?

Taehyung:Why Jimin is there anything that bothers you?

I think he knows something.But before i could answer i heard the door opening and from there i saw Yn coming towards the living room.My eyes got stuck on her.She was looking like a fairy.Her eyes are amazing and her hair....wow.Her little body looks cute yet sexy in that dress.She looks perfect.I cant describe.

I cant describe

YN POV

YN POV

I was ready.Girls helped me a lot.Boys are waiting.Jimin may have come too.I feel like i want to see him.Im going out.

When i got out i saw Jimin sitting with boys.But when we saw me his eyes were on me the whole time.I was feeling shy......maybe something is happening.He is looking hot and handsome.Oh Yn what are you thinking?But his features are killing me he looks like a prince.

Taehyung:Oh look at my little sister.She looks liks a princess.

Jimin:Yes she does!(in mind)

Namjoon:Should we go now friends?

Jimin:Ok but first i have to give Yn something!

My heart was beating so fast.What is he going to do now?He started

coming towards me and took out a small box from his pocket.

Jimin:Yn

this is a gift from me for your graduation and for our new friendship i hope you like it!

I opened the box and saw the same necklace that i liked in that shop.How did he know?I like this.

Yn:Thank you Jimin!I like it soooo much!

JIMIN POV

She wore the necklace.She was smiling the whole time.The necklace looked good on her but never shined as bright as her beautiful eyes.

TAEHYUNG POV

Heis going out of limits.I should do something.I should talk to him.I cant let him hurt my sister.He looks clearly that he likes her.We are now at the party.Yn is with her friends and the girls.I think is the perfect time to talk to him.

Taehyung:Jimin hey bro!How is your life going?

Jimin:Not bad bro.

Taehyung:Do you have someone special in your heart?

Jimin:Well.....i like someone.I cant get her out of my mind. She is perfect,beautiful,funny,shy and innocent.I think she is the one for me.

I understood everything.Because he was looking at Yn while talking.I have never seen Jimin like this before.I can see pure love in his eyes and his smile tells everything.I think she will be secure in his arms.Anyway i will protect her.I know Jimin so well.If he falls in love he may die for that love.

The party ended and we are all at home because its evening

The party ended and we are all at home because its evening.We are in the living room.

Jennie:Hey guys let's play truth or dare!

Hey dear readers how are you?I hope you are ok and i hope u like my story!
Please vote and comment for the next chapter.Love you💜

The question for this time is:How do you spend ur free time?