•Our night together

YN POV
Jimin:Can i?

I was under him thinking what to do.I wanted my parents to know about my relationship with him.They know about it,but my dad didnt want so at least they know im his.After my mom he is the only thing i have.He is the only person i have now.I trust him so much.I dont have anything to keep from him.Im his.

Knowing this i nodded shyly.But he looked in my eyes and came closer to my face and asked me.

Jimin:Yn do you trust me?

Yn:More than myself.

Jimin:If you are not ready just tell me.But trust me im not that type of man to play with someone i really love.

​Yn:​I know Jimin.Thats why i trust you.Please make me yours.I want to forget everything.

And there Jimin shows his dominance.He attacked my lips and started to eat them.

JIMIN POV
She looked a little scared so i asked her if she trusts me,but hearing her telling me to make her mine made me crazy.So i started kissing her lips roughly.Feeling the lack of oxygen i broke the kiss and attacked her neck.She closed her eyes from the pleasure im giving her.

​Yn:​I didnt know my soft boyfriend may become a horny tiger.

She said feeling my little sucks on her skin as her hand are roaming on my hairs.I giggled hearing her.
I started unbuttoning her shirt showing her black bra.I threw her shirt on the floor.She has big chest.She started covering her body with hands.

​Jimin:​Dont be shy beautiful.Your body is amazing.You are perfect baby.

I took her hands of her chest and gave light kisses on her chest.She looks so hot in her black bra and panties.I took of my pajamas leaving my boxers on.I started kissing her whole body while her hands are on my hair.I took of her bra and started kissing her boobs.They are so soft and smell so good.I sucked her nipples while she put her hand on her mouth to prevent herself from moaning.I took her hand off her mouth.

Jimin:Babe dont cover your mouth.Let me hear your little moans.

I went to her boobs again and sucked her right nipple and then the left one.Her moans are very sweet and low.They are turning me on more.

I took of her panties and my boxers and now we are naked in front of each other.She looks lovely under me looking in my eyes with too much love.Love that i havent seen in anyone's eyes.On the same bed me and her.

I went to her hair and opened them.Shd looks better like this.I opened her legs and positioned myself between her legs.

​Jimin:​Honey it will hurt at first but it will become better later.If it hurts a lot you can bite or dig your nails on my skin.Dont worry i will be ok.Tell me to stop if i hurt you.

She nodded.I put my dick in her private part and kissed her to ease the pain.She digged her nails on my back because of the pain and a tear left her eye.I kissed her tear.

​Jimin​:Shhh!Its ok.Everything is over.Are you ok?

After some seconds she told me to move.I started moving slowly not to hurt her.Her hands never left my hair and her lips are on my lips.It feels like heaven.Soon her pain turned in pleasure.

Yn:Ah...Jimin can you go faster?

Jimin:As you wish babygirl.

I started going faster.Whole room filled up with sex smell and skin slapping sounds,moans and groans.

Yn:Ahh..Jimin dont stop...ahh...so good..

She is so tight.I like it.

Jimin:Uh..so tight babygirl...uh...your body is driving me crazy.

My cock is wrapping around her walls so tightly going in and out making splashing sounds.

Jimin:Dont clench baby or i will cum sooner.Ah..so good...

I whispered on her neck.She started tightening more and more.

Yn:Jimin i feel something strange on my stomach..ah...it feels so good...ah

Jimin:Its your orgasm baby.Wait for me when i tell you release it.

I started thrusting harder and faster inside her because im cumming.It feels so warm inside her.Suddenly i felt like cumming.

Jimin:Release it baby.Now.

Like that we cummed together.I took my dick of her pussy and cummed on her belly.She cummed too.Her pussy was so wet.I went towards it and licked it.Her legs are still shaking.And then went to her lips kissing her and make her taste her own liquids.I went towards her and got on top of her.I grabbed her face putting one hand on her hair and one on her cheek.

Jimin:Are you ok?Did i hurt you somewhere?Is it hurting down there?

Hearing all this she hugged me while smiling.I hugged her back.

YN POV
He is so good in bed.After we had sex he threw his liquids on my tummy.I cummed too.He went towards my pussy and licked it and then kissed my lips.I felt something salty but i like it.After the kiss he asked me if i was ok.He is sooo caring.What did i do to deserve him?I hugged him tightly.

Yn:Im fine my tiger.I love you.

He put his forehead on mine and whispered.

Jimin:You are mine now.You belong to me.I love you more than anything in my life.

I got shy and my cheeks got red.He laid on bed.And i put my head on his chest hearing his heartbeats.He kissed my head.

Jimin:Sleep now baby,i know you are tired.Tomorrow we have to go back home.

Yn:Goodnight Jimin.

Jimin:Goodnight my angel.

ARLO POV
I cant believe he took her with him.Its not like i love her but i love her body.Man she is sexy.I will not let him win this easily.She will be mine.

Arlo:You promised me she would be mine.You told me that she listens to you.

Dad:You are right.I didnt keep my promise.But who was that boy?
We should kill him.

Arlo:Then she will be mine.But how will we?

Suddenly a thought came on my mind.

Arlo:Leave it to me.I will do it.I will break something in his car and everything will look like an accident.I know where they are staying so im going.

JIMIN POV

The next day
I woke up and felt something heavy on my chest.Then i released it was my baby's head on my chest.She is looking so beautiful with her messy hair and pouty face.She is a real angel.Im so lucky to have her.She gave herself to me.

She slowly opened her eyes.And looked in my eyes.

Yn:Goodmorning my love.

Jimin:Good morning my angel.How are you feeling from last night?

Yn:Just a little bit sore.

Jimin:Lets go and take a shower babe.We smell like sex.

Yn:Is this the smell of sex?

Jimin:Yes baby.

Yn:I like it.

I smirked at her response and took her in my arms and went towards the bathroom.We need to get ready because we are going back home.

Hiiii guysss.How are you?Merry Christmas🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅I wish you like my new chapter.If so vote and comment please.

The question of this chapter is:Which member of Bts should be my next main character in another story?