•There for you

YN POV
​We got ready to go,but i dont want to go.I feel like i have left something very important here.
Of course,it is my family.I dont know if i will see them again or not but....they will always be in my heart.I feel something bad about today.Leave it Yn lets go.

​JIMIN POV
​I can see it in her eyes.She is sad.I know it is not easy for her to start a new life.Its her family after all.But i will be there for her.

​Jimin:​Dont be sad Yn.I understand you but...this is life.Dont worry everything is going to be good.

We got in the car together not knowing what was waiting for us.

I started driving the car like always.Yn was looking out of the window.

​Yn​:Jimin do you think they will accept me one day?

​Jimin:​Yeah baby i am sure they will.By the way im here for you.We will come back again one day.

I kept driving.Its been 3 hours and we are finally in Texas.We were near her house.When suddenly i noticed something.I couldn't stop the car.I tried so many times but nothing.I started losing control of the car.

Yn:Jimin what is happening?

Jimin:Yn hold on me.I cant stop the car.Hold tight.

She grabbed my arm tightly and our car crushed on a big tree.Everything started to black out but all i could think about was her safety and holding her hand.

After 5 hours
I woke up and found myself in a hospital room.How did i end up here?
Beyond the glass of the door i saw Taehyung staying outside of the room.We had done an accident.Maybe someone has called him.What about her?How is she?If something has happened to her i can never forgive myself.
Watching me getting up Taehyung got up and came inside the room.

​Taehyung:​How are you Jimin?

​Jimin:​Im fine but how is she?

​Taehyung:​Jimin,Yn...

​Jimin:​What?Dont tell me something bad happened to her.

Taehyung wasn't talking.This is the first time i felt scared.Scared of losing her.

​Taehyung:​Doctor said that she will need a lot of time to be normal again.She got hurt so much.

I had injections in my arms.I took them of and started getting up even if i knew i was weak.

​Taehyung:​Jimin what are you doing?You will get hurt.Please stop.

​Jimin:​No Taehyung i cant.I promised her ,she would be ok.Let me go.

​Taehyung​:Ok ok i will bring you to her but please calm down.

He took me to her room.Then i saw Jennie and Rose staying beside her bed.She is laying there lifeless.My eyes got teary.She is like that because of me.Watching me there the girls got up and asked me if i was ok.I nodded my head.They got outside.I was going towards her bed but im not brave enough.I sat near her and looked at her once again.She was looking like a sleeping angel.Beautiful like always.I took her hand and kissed it crying like crazy.

​Jimin:​Sorry Yn i didnt keep my promise.I hurted you.How could i?I didnt want to do this.We were so happy.Why you have to suffer so much my angel?

I was crying like a kid holding her hand feeling pain for her.

Meanwhile on the other side

JENNIE POV
​When we got to know they had an accident our heart broke.Jimin's injuries were not that hard but Yn....she was very bad.But in that moment i saw Taehyung and Jimin coming towards Yn's room.He was sad and worried.He went in her room and started crying beside her bed kissing her hand.Wow what a love.He really loves her.Even if he is injured for himself he came to see her condition.Can love be so deep?
Thinking like this,my eyes caught Taehyung.He was looking sad watching them.He was about to cry.

​Jennie:​Baby what happened?Are you ok?What did he tell you?

He hugged me and started crying on my shoulder.

​Taehyung:​Look how much in love they are.They love each other so much but again fate is not on their side.I feel broken for them.

​Jennie:​Why baby what happened to them?

Taehyung:Babe Jimin told me everything what happened when they went to her home.Baby....her parents didnt accept their love.They wanted to marry Yn to someone else.That boy had hurted Jimin.And the worst her father said that she shouldnt go back home anymore.

This is terrible.I know how important is family for her.She may be very sad.But i cant let this happen.I will try to help her.I took out my phone and video called Yn's mother.I turned the camera towards the glass on the door where you can see Yn and Jimin near her bed.

Mom:Hello Je...

When she saw Yn laying on bed,she freezed and started crying.

Mom:Oh my little one!What has happened to her?

Jennie:Aunty,can you please call uncle to see on the screen?

She went towards her husband and gave the phone to him not being able to stand on her feet.He saw it.His eyes got teary but he didnt show it.

Dad:What do you want?

Jennie:Look at your daughter uncle.Arent you happy for her?Look at that boy.Even if he is hurt himself he came near your daughter to see if she is ok.Isnt she lucky?Look uncle he cares for her more than himself.He loves her from the bottom of his heart.Please understand their love.You dont know how broken your daughter is after this.You dont know how many plans she has made for the future.She has found her destiny.Think about it sir.

Saying this i finish the call.

Dad:(in mind)What am i doing?Im killing my daughter with my own hands.How can i see her on the face now?

2 days later

YN POV
Why is it so dark?I opened my eyes slowly and saw a very bright light.It was morning.I tried to move but my whole body hurts.I saw Jimin sleeping beside my bed and his head was near my hand.I moved my hand near his face.I missed this face.The only thing i have.Feeling my touch he woke up and his eyes widened when he say me.He hugged me.

Jimin:Yn you woke up.

Yn:I woke up?

Jimin:Yes Yn.You have been sleeping for 2 days.

He came towards me and kissed my lips for some seconds.And put his forehead on mine.

Jimin:I missed you so much baby.I thought you wouldnt open you beautiful eyes.Come now lets eat a little bit.You must be hungry.
I have so many things to tell you.You know Yn,my mom is coming here from Korea.I didnt tell you but i have a little sister.She is just 4.

He made my heart happy with his endless talks.Im blessed.I love him so much.I can stay all day listening to him.He is looking so cute.I dont care about anyone as long as i have him.I love him.I cant wait to live my life with him.I am his Yn and he is my Jimin.Until the end.

Jimin:Baby i asked the doctor.He said that you can get out of the hospital today but you need to rest for some days.

Yn:Ok baby lets go home.

Jimin:My mom would be excited to meet you.

Yn:Yeah.I would love to meet your family.

​..to be continued...