•Mine and only mine

YN POV
​My grandma..one of the most important persons in my life...is gone.She was there for me when i used to cry.She used to make me happy everytime.And now...she is gone.I should go and give her the last goodbye.

JIMIN POV
She is still on the floor.I dont know what happened.I went close to her and hugged her.She was crying and holding tight my shirt.She is broken,i feel it.

​Jimin:​What happened baby?Please dont cry.

​Yn:​Jimin...my grandma..is gone.I should go there.

After saying this she fainted in my arms.I tried to wake her up but it was impossible.I took her and laid her on the couch.I took some water and threw some on her face.Thank God she opened her eyes.

​Yn:​Jimin i should go.

​Jimin:​Ok baby we will go.We will go together.I will come with you.

I cant leave her go in this condition.I will go with her no matter what.

​YN POV
I flinched when he said he wanted to come with me.He cant come.If my father sees me with him...they will kill me.They will try to hurt him.No he cant come.

​Yn:​No Jimin i will go alone.

​Jimin:​No Yn i will come with you.I cant leave you like this.

​Yn:​Jimin but...my father...

​Jimin:​What?I dont care what they say i will come with you.Let them kill me, just dont tell me to leave you.So pack your thing and lets go.

I know he wont leave me like this.He is insisting so much.I dont have what to do.God please keep him safe while we are there.

​Yn:​Ok fine.

I got ready and now we are on the plane.My head was rested on Jimin's shoulder and his hand is holding mine.While staying like that i remember every moment with my grandmother.Every word that she used to say.I remember everything my grandma...I remember everything.

Flashback
Yn:Oh grandma this food is amazing!

Gm:Yes my little one.I will teach it to you when you get married so you can cook it for your husband.

Yn:Noo i wont get married.I will stay with you.

Gm:Oh my dear.I used to say the same when i was your age.But them i met your grandpa.I hope you find a nice,kind,respectful husband in the future who treats you well and protect you.And handsome too right.(laughs)

​Yn:​I love you so much grandma.

Flashback ends

Yes grandma i found him.I found him just like you said.I hope i have him in my whole life...because he is my whole life.

Like that i fell asleep.

​JIMIN POV
​Finally she fell asleep.She is so tired.I hope she doesnt cry when she gets there.And about her parents...i hope they accept our love.

Like that i rest my head on her head and fell asleep like that.

We reached.After a long time we are in front of their house.I can see a lot of people in black clothes outside of the house.Yn is still in my arms hugging me not wanting to see the people.She is crying in my chest.Its time for her to go inside.

Jimin:Yn you should go inside dear.

Yn:No Jimin i cant go.I cant see her like that.

Like that she hugged me again crying.I kissed her on the forehead and told her to go.

Jimin:Go Yn i will be here the whole time waiting for you.Go you should give her the last goodbye.

She left but all the people there are watching us like we are doing any crime.After Yn got inside i saw a group of boys coming towards me.They are looking at me angrily.

​??:​Hey who are you?And how dare you touch her?

​Jimin:​Who are you to ask?

​??:​Im Arlo.Yn's future husband.

​Hearing this my whole world broke.I felt disapponted.So many emotions in the same time.Did she use me?Did she play with my feelings?Will she also leave me?I have to talk with her after she comes back.

I took my car and went to a hotel to rest a little bit.

YN POV
Well everything ended now.Everyone went to their house.But my heart is still crying for my grandma.At least i had Jimin who was with me the whole time.But where is him now?Its evening and outside is cold.Let me call him.

Yn:Baby where are you?

Jimin:Yn are u busy?I need to talk with you for something.

Yn:Come in front of my house.I miss you.

Jimin:Ok.

There is something happening.He never calls me by my name.He didnt say i miss you or i love you on the call.Is he sad?

He is outside now.

Jimin:Yn i want to ask you something.But please tell me the truth even if it would break my heart.

Yn:Jimin what is happening baby?Why are your eyes tearing?

Jimin:Yn do you really love me?

Yn:Jimin....i love you more than myself.

Jimin:Then who is Arlo?He told me he is your future husband.

Yn:Jimin thats the man my dad wants me to marry.But i dont love him.I love you.

Jimin:Really baby?Im the happiest man alive.I love you too my butterfly.

Like that he kissed me with tears in his eyes.This kiss tells everything.His pain,his jealousy but the most important his pure love for me.He is the man of my life....my Jimin.

Jimin:Its cold here go inside the house.And remember that i love you.

Yn: Jimin what about you?

Jimin:Dont worry im staying in a hotel tonight.Good night now.

Yn:Goodnight my man.

JIMIN POV
It makes me so horny when she calls me my man.That means im hers and only hers.And she is only mine.My babygirl.But how can i think bad for a pure soul like her?
I was getting ready to get inside the car when suddenly i felt a punch on my face. It was that Arlo with two other boys.He pushed me on against the car and started punching me.

Arlo:How dore you to touch her?She is mine.

After hearing him like that my blood started to boil.I caught him and threw him on the floor and started punching him.

Jimin:How dare you to call her yours?She is mine...only mine.Im her only one boyfriend Park Jimin.

Now his face is filled with blood.That moment i felt a kick behind my head that made me faint.

What will happen to Jimin?
Will Yn marry Arlo?

Heyyyyy frieeeeends how are you?I hope you are ok.If you liked my story please vote and comment.💙💙💙💙💙
The question of this chapter is:What is your dream country?
See you🩵🩵🩵🩵